Search This Blog

Monday, October 5, 2020

My youngest posted a pro-LGBTQ instagram post and now my mom is telling me she "might" unfollow her I quote my mom "I guess I just need to unfollow her. " The LBGTQ should be only loved in the body of christ, it's our loving people that can bring them to Jesus (not our judging and hating people) Luke 6:44 "For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes."...........................(inspiration derived from sermon this sunday at my families current nazarene church).....................

      My youngest posted a pro-LGBTQ instagram post and now my mom is telling me she "might" unfollow her I quote my mom "I guess I just need to unfollow her. " The LBGTQ should be only loved in the body of christ, it's our loving people that can bring them to Jesus (not our judging and hating people)................(course I borrowed these here words basically from the sermon preached at the Nazarene church my family goes to these days - from this sundays sermon) : ).................

  The youth pastor preached.......it's us in the body of christ that need to be the "goodness of god" that people sometimes 1st see (goodness of god having always been there, but people are so hurt out there, from being judged and so hated on by often other christians, they sometimes aren't able to even see the "goodness of god"). Romans 2:4 "Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?" But even if you like don't believe what the youth pastor of my families nazarene church preached this sunday still bible says.........bear good fruit, that means loving allllllllllllllll people, your enemies, sinners all them. Luke 6:44 "For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes." You can't gather with thorns, with bashing LBGTQ  (the blog post I told them what the bible says https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2020/08/my-blog-would-be-aweful-if-i-didnt-tell.html I felt bad even blogging that................I so don't want any of them getting the wrong idea that I hate them or don't love them.
Just some of the LGBTQ I subscribe to on you tube that make many a day a bit nicer I'd say........
Brad Mondo
Jeoffree Star
Nicocado Avocado
Shane Dawson
etc.
  ------------- I don't know what you all will think of me, but in particular I enjoy watching Brad Mondo's videos, he's always very respectful, very chippery, it's nice to watch his video's. And Nicado Avocado, pry for the same line of reasons........though nicocado mentions his poop problems often and my ears would be just fine not hearing about that...........but somedays I'm the same way. I'll get somedays constipated, the entire opposite problem Nicocado is having these days........I'll tell people about it. I don't think it's cause of my diet, I eating enough fiber, and drinking plenty of tea.............I think it's actually my hormones...........pre-menopause stuffs.........I pry need to go to the doctor. Either go to the doctor or keep drinking coffee 😂💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
   My daughter put up link to this post https://www.instagram.com/p/CFbUTquBTAA/ by that instagram user. I can't hit the volume on it, I don't know why??????? My mom tells me it says something about hating Jesus.....................being my daughters mom. I know both my kids do love Jesus. 
   Also this morning, my dad on the phone to my husband was trying to have some beef with me saying that I love lucifer on the internet this morning. This is what the bible says though..............
Matthew 5:44 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"
Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,"
Luke 6:35 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil."
  Why on earth would I not want to love my adversary??????????? Do you not know "iron sharpeneth iron"????? Well who you thinks blade is the "ultimate" ------- ya lucifer's!
  Proverbs 27:17 "Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." Oh ya I'm now putting this Imagine Dragons song in this blog post totally...............
 I've done heard there are people out there that ain't never even heard a fallen angel so much as speak.........most these people are atheists, or satan worshippers or something like that (these days looks to be the bulk of satan worshippers deem lucifer "mythos")
  I'm in a battle though
I'm glad I am
why wouldn't I want "sharp iron"???

Ephesians 6:11-13 "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."
  That's it, that's me explaining my stance. And I will send this to my parents. My mom says she's about to unfollow on instagram one of my kids and nothing I can do about that. But I can explain my stance. So now I have. 
  I love my main "fencing partner" 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
  You ever try and sword fight with dull swords..............................it don't go very well. I do theorize, Lucifer and his men, don't bother with people they know are going to hell most if not all of the time. Why would they????????????
   I imagine they "bother with" christians, with people headed to heaven. 1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:om he may devour:"
I am a christian goth
I love satan and that is that!
I mean previous blog post I declared myself a vampire for the lord
I full out consider myself lestate - the girl variety
you couldn't even convince me I ain't
what blood you say
mmmmmmmmm
Jesus blood
and Jesus flesh
daily 
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

John 6:54 "Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day."
John 6:55 "For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed."
John 6:56 "He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him."
 
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment