Search This Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Today I was told "Jews are the problem" - racial hatred needs to end, it really does.........

 Today I was told "Jews are the problem" - racial hatred needs to end, it really does........

  Carmine Redd deleted this comment after they posted it, but I still saw it in my notifications. These people don't want people to know they hate Jews, so what they will do, is they will comment on my you tube and then delete the comments most of the time. 

  Fellow Jews, if you love people you ain't "the problem" 
  Mark 12:31 "And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these."
   I notified you tube of what Carmine Redd said to me, even though he deleted the comment, he should get some strike against him or something????????????????? Something???????????????? That level of hatred shouldn't be ok with you tube. 
  I feel super mega bullied right now, and so this is all I have to say for today. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment