Search This Blog

Friday, October 9, 2020

Video blog post.....Truth: Some of us are beggars on the streets but we all pry are asking someone for something. Well I need a certain angel to fall from the sky and come to my house (what I need is specific) Matthew 7:8 "For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened."......................

Video blog post.....Truth: Some of us are beggars on the streets but we all pry are asking someone for something. Well I need a certain angel to fall from the sky and come to my house (what I need is specific) Matthew 7:8 "For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened."......................
  And you might tell me "well sheri you can't ask lucifer to come to your house, as soon as he falls from the sky and actually expect him to come over or do anything for you cause he like stinks" I realize most of your opinions of Lucifer are low............but I believe he isn't no where near the garbage MANY have made him out to be. 
Further the bible says..............
Isaiah 45:3 "And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel." Where you all see Lucifer as garbage many of you I see treasure!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Matthew 7:7-9 "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?" I know many of you would tell me, that Lucifer is lower then men. But what does the bible say about the angels Hebrews 2:9 "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man."
  If Jesus Christ the Lord came in the flesh which he clearly did!!!!!!!!! And so he was made "a little lower than the angels" ------ then SO ARE WE!
  The whole rest of the body of christ doesn't have to go christian goth like me, nobody is going to stop you from hating Lucifer, but the bible does say love your enemies if you happen to consider him your enemy. Bible says he's our "adversary" which is a different term then "enemy" 1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" Either way, love is the idea. 
  I often talk about how fantastic it is to be hated by the world because the bible says Ephesians 5:20 "Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;"
  And the bible says Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
  I think, I can't handle in my mind being as unpopular as I am anymore, cause I am a valley girl goth. I've for years lived a touch of a "peppy" life. That ====='s going to the mall with girlfriends for years, gushing about how cute this that and the other outfit is. And that's just been how I have lived for a long long time now. 
  But lately. YIKES. 
  And my mind ain't doin good. 
  I would like to point out what the "begarly elements" are in the bible.......for I know this world is full of people that are proud and they would never ask anybody for help besides god, because then they would deem themselves being a beggar.....
Ya ask god for help. But sometimes god's going to send someone to help you! Like that's sometimes going to happen in life.
  Galatians 4:8-10 "Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods. But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage? Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years."
  The "beggarily elements" is if you literally observed like witch holidays for instance (no offence meant to witches) or observe pagan holidays, to gods that ain't god. That's "beggarly elements"
  My song choice for this blog post - that many will look at and pry tsk tsk.................
(me singing "Them Bones" by Alice in Chains)
It is not "the house of horrors" to be a beggar, sometimes people do need to be beggars
or just merely to ask for help. 
It's time we stop looking down upon the poor, and/or the beggars.........there was nothing wrong with Lazarus...........
Luke 16:20 "And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores," And there is 0% wrong with being a brother or a sister of "low degree" ------- so what if I don't pipe the whole skit of how bad I hate satan like most of the body of christ does........instead I speak about loving people whichnis eons better ------ so even better things I say sometimes, then some in the body of christ. 
not worse
better
Hebrews 10:24 "And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:"
  Lucifer is doing a job, and I realize, he's doing a super good job and he has indeed upseted most of the body of christ real bad. 
 We need in the body of christ to stop blaming the devil, and ummmmmmm see the sins inside of us that we haven't yet dealt with..........that could be unforgiveness, that could be envy, that could be many things. Lucifer isn't making 00000000000000000000 of us sin. 
   I've seen him be "blamed" bad in the body of christ, but I telling you all Lucifer isn't holding no guns to 0% of our heads (yet - don't know about the future) making us sin!!!!!!!! He ain't!
Psalm 62:9 "Surely men of low degree are vanity, and men of high degree are a lie: to be laid in the balance, they are altogether lighter than vanity."
Luke 1:52 "He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree."
  I am vanity often...........I am currently getting in the mail, both hair wig scrunchies and tape in hair extensions, cause it soooooooo happens the better I look the better I have been treated in life "at times" --------------- I like people opening doors for me. 
I've came to like all kinds of things that I get when I'm looking good. 
  I am a fool!
A lowly fool
but that's perfect
cause it ain't supposed to be about what we can do for ourselves in our own lifes
but what God 
what God be's doing for us in our lives
that things never be "the sheri show" on my blog
but god's
god's ability
god's power
god's mercy
god's grace
god's love for all of mankind
I donated money to help save bee's today.......after you donate to save the bee's this is the page that pops up. I must say I like being told I'm awesome - usually I'm attacked on the internet mercilessly. 


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment