Search This Blog

Friday, October 23, 2020

My extremely pro transexual blog post. I understand wrestling with your "identity" we live in a world in my estimation that often forces women to try and be men, and men to try and be women Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."..............

  My extremely pro transexual blog post. I understand wrestling with your "identity" we live in a world in my estimation that often forces women to try and be men, and men to try and be women Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."..............
   I will explain the women being forced to be men by society. And by "society" I mean christianity, because pertinere everyone in the USA identifies as a christian. I take picture insert below 65% that's basically the entire united states of america. 

    Well in many "church circles" ya that's how I'm wording that. Makeup if not openly is "frowned upon" pry is secretly "frowned upon" I mean women are expected to not wear makeup and basically walk around and act like they have gonads in my estimation. 
  For a woman to seem "girly" I do believe that is attributed as "weak" 
  Just as if a guy is to in touch with his feelings - that also has been frowned upon out there but not as much anymore. 
Women are being taught (by enough men, it's quite a little group preaching this stuffs) the only way to avoid being a Jezebel is never wear makeup and basically be a dude. 
 Anyways, bible seems to poo poo being gay or lesbian, but as a christian right we must believe Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." Transvestites have to be "possible" 
I mean really possible. 
I mean either the word of god is the truth or the word of god is a liar well my bible says........

Romans 3:4 "God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged."
  "Sheri before you were busted with the whole rest of the body of christ but now you are in so much ultra poopy ka ka - cause we don't want to be all thumbs up all transvestites like you do..........now you've gone and done it sheri"  ------ ok
  I realize I didn't add many verses to this post. The idea of this post is what my dad always told me growing up as a kid "where there's a will there's a way". Well the bible does very much echo that idea Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." I believe transvestites are fully possible, like possible for them to be saved and live normal lives. Like possible. 
  I get in a rocky horror picture show mood this time of year so this is my song choice for this blog post. (this whole blog post is the result of a combo, me thinking about the rocky horror picture show, and also getting back into bodybuilding and considering I often am considering, just where the "line" is I want to "push things"................if I went to far I would look like a man...............I don't want to go that far.............that's hard to do, hard balance for me, since how I am a hulk)
  Truth ------ somedays I get so muscled out, I put on makeup look all marily monroe and I feel relief. Cause somedays I very much over due lifting weights, and I'm naturally a hulk anyways. 
 The photo above is from today (me dressing modest, though I'm wearing a crop top, I keep it modest) This is "hulk lean" version of me, and I do want more muscle then this. 
  Bodybuilding has been good for me..................it's good to have something to do in a day. Proverbs 31:27 "She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Staying buisy is a good thing, not to buisy, resting some to, but a good amount of buisy a day is 👍 the best for everyone I believe. 
  As you can see in the "hulk lean" pic of me above, ridiculous muscle on my arms, I'm gonna have to target my legs, and my back, and my abs. My arms are already maybe "to big"
  I'm not wearing makeup in above photo, looking feminine, but if my arms got any bigger I'd be having problems. 
  ps....................yes I'm a natural bodybuilder, just drinking whey protein, and sometimes some muscle recovery buisiness I drink......that's all I am a "natural hulk" I'm super muscular always. I do like it 😁





1 comments:

Giving it to god said...

ps........for those that don't know I was born a girl, I am determined to stay "feminine" though I have had a hard time with that. Because I do love bodybuilding, and I also happen to have literal "hulk dna" But I am like the trans community, in that I am a little "different" in this world. Where most women, barely have any muscles and eat salads all the time. I like salads, but not as much as they do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment