Search This Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Video blog post: Don't "witch hunt" me body of christ - I am not a apostle, I was told I was, and for a long time I believed it cause I fit the "criteria" but I now no longer have amnesia I am what's written about in Ecclesiastes 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."........

 Don't "witch hunt" me body of christ - I am not a apostle, I was told I was, and for a long time I believed it cause I fit the "criteria" but I now no longer have amnesia I am what's written about in Ecclesiastes 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."........
  I just listened to this brother talk about false apostles - which all to often ='s the body of christ witch hunting people (I do not know this brother link below and have no familiarity with his ministry, so I am making no judgements upon him) and not loving them as the bible says to do to love people!

 You cannot grab a grape with your witch hunts!!!!!!!!
https://store.renner.org/
Luke 6:44 "For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes."  
Matthew 13:30 "Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."
I boo though all "witch hunting" so bad. I boo all this trying to witch hunt and hate on people sooooooooooooooooooo bad. 
  I booooo all witch hunting torch activities all them boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 
Love witches
love your enemies if they are your enemies none them my enemies as I said in video above I don't think. 
LOVE THEM EITHER WAY
love people - hello
Luke 6:35 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil."
  It's never a good plan for any ANY christian to witch hunt nobody - LOVE PEOPLE! HELLO
  I mean I done know some you all hate all kinds in the church, ooooooooooo ya you've made that clear  much, how bad you hate and how bad you want to witch hunt some people I feel especially you have especially hatred for apostles and wish them eons of harm and bad will. 
I going to do all I can to make sure the "witch hunts" of the 1800's never happen again. 
That was not ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love your enemies the bible says. 
LOVE
 I will say this the "witch hunters" of the body of christ keep me worked up on edge afraid of the church all the time lately. They have accomplished something cause there is only 1 church were I live where I feel truelly safe...........like safe, and welcome. 
 The rest of them --------- naw. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment