Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

I've been mega thinking about the "power of faith" lately (cause ya, I been listening to Kenneth Copeland and some his friends lately : ) 1 John 5:4 "For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith." The just the bible says will walk by faith, faith it must be powerful I recogn.....................

   I've been mega thinking about the "power of faith" lately (cause ya, I been listening to Kenneth Copeland and some his friends lately : ) 1 John 5:4 "For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith." The just the bible says will walk by faith, faith it must be powerful I recogn.....................

Matthew 6:24 "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."
   If you believe in something right, like the word of god. I believe you won't ------- love the things of this earth. You will, BELIEVE, for something better. Hebrews 10:38 "Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him."
   This is not one of my "smooth" blog posts..............on a smooth rating level of 1-10 I give this blog post a solid 2 smooth rating. I have some blog posts that are like "Moody smooth" I have a few I'll read them and be allllllllllllll kinds impressed with myself from like a few years ago or something.......be like daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang little mini me from 2000 and something, you go mini me snap 😂 I have a chuckle cause everything I done learned somewhere. Luke 8:18 "Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have." I recommend finding a good church to go to and going to it (safely if you can...............or listen to it online, if that's the safe option you have available, me and my family going to a church that we can sit in our cars at the church parking lot and listen to sermons we are of the "lucky ones" I realize) You can end up blessed to wazuu, spiritually going to church. 
  This off topic, but went to bible study tonight at my families current church............I liked it. A nice bible study set up they have there. 
  Faith isn't something many christians I don't think think about............in particular that there is power in believing.......
Jesus said............................Luke 17:6 "And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you."
Jonah 3:5 "So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them." - they believed!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mark 16:15-17 "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."   
   That's all I wanted to say for today. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment