Search This Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2023

Yes you can be "safe" if you dwell under the "shadow of the almighty" TO DO THAT THOUGH YOU NEED TO PRAY DAILY READ YOUR BIBLES SAFE TO SAY DAILY Psalm 91:3 "Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence."................

Bought a terrarium necklace tonight (well my husband bought it technically) so now people can know I'm a terrariumian 😁👍 - yes I chose a terrarium necklace with a barbie pink cord..................
Yes you can be "safe" if you dwell under the "shadow of the almighty" TO DO THAT THOUGH YOU NEED TO PRAY DAILY READ YOUR BIBLES SAFE TO SAY DAILY Psalm 91:3 "Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence."................
  This is a really great psalm for me to of read today.........cause I have trusted some in rocks to protect me in the past I'm being honest. 
  I put 1 rock in a fish tank of a fish that seemed not so lively - yikes to see if it helped that fish out. But rest my quartz crystals except one small tupperware I don't know where it is...............but the bulk of them are in a bag to donate next time I go to the thriftstore............THEY ARE GOING. 
  And tonight not wearing any "protection" rocks around 100's and 100's of people tonight. I literally didn't take on 0% of the energy of the people around me................
well......................
past few nights I've been reading the bible every night and here's the big whammy I just been reading 1-2 chapters a night..........not like pages of the bible or nothing.........1-2 CHAPTERS THAT'S IT. 
  sooooooooooooooooooooooooo I big time recommend reading 1-2 chapters of the bible a day 👍👍👍👍👍 then that psalm 91 action get's working!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👍👍👍👍👍

Psalm 91

91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
But if you don't abide "under the shadow of the almighty" 
YIKES SOON COULD BE YOUR FUTURE...........
Revelation 6:11 "And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled."
Wing on Emojipedia Sample Images 15.0Wing on Emojipedia Sample Images 15.0Wing on Emojipedia Sample Images 15.0Wing on Emojipedia Sample Images 15.0Wing on Emojipedia Sample Images 15.0Wing on Emojipedia Sample Images 15.0Wing on Emojipedia Sample Images 15.0Wing on Emojipedia Sample Images 15.0Wing on Emojipedia Sample Images 15.0Wing on Emojipedia Sample Images 15.0Wing on Emojipedia Sample Images 15.0Wing on Emojipedia Sample Images 15.0Wing on Emojipedia Sample Images 15.0Wing on Emojipedia Sample Images 15.0Wing on Emojipedia Sample Images 15.0

0 comments:

Post a Comment