Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2023

(today is my 1st "ice bath" day - ps ya I went to the methodist church again : ) If your mind isn't doing well, you might buy stupid stuff. Or eat stupid stuff you shouldn't eat - often I'm sayin. Big part of Jesus coming so that we might have John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." My advice learn to slow down in the day at some point, read the bible if you can, listen to a sermon, breath.........................

 (today is my 1st "ice bath" day - ps ya I went to the methodist church again : ) If your mind isn't doing well, you might buy stupid stuff. Or eat stupid stuff you shouldn't eat - often I'm sayin. Big part of Jesus coming so that we might have John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." My advice learn to slow down in the day at some point, read the bible if you can, listen to a sermon, breath.........................

for years now the bible hasn't just been a book I read
it's active meditation for me
Joshua 1:8 "This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success."
 Ya probably good success cause your mind is doing good from all that active meditation is my belief anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TV TO MUCH TV WILL SUCK I'M PRETTY 100% THE BRAINS RIGHT OUT OF YOUR SKULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(JUST LETTING YOU KNOW IF YOU WERE WONDERING WHERE YOUR BRAINS WENT)
And most the methodist church me and my husband been going to
most em are of some organization that like visits sick, or lonely people
that's great
(it's a church full of mostly older people, some them, miracle they still up and walkin around)
me
ep
I think I'm like supposed to like show up to church basically
which I've rolled into a belief system the showing up to church yep..................
nobody could convince me other then what I'm convinced of..................
1 John 2:18-20 "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.  But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things."
   My husbands family they all believe they are christians, and my family all believe they are christians (my sister appears to of at least walked inside a church recently and took a photo) 
I hope they are christians and are right! Cause hell isn't a fun place to go!
but what I know
what I know

you go to church and keep on going to church
at the very least you ain't no anti christ then!!!!!!!!!!

you leave you stop going to church
how you even done know if your a christian then???????
"They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: "
Do not people generally stick around the people they are "of"????????
if you are a christian
and you ain't wanting to go to church never again
what you doin??????????????
if you were a republican
and you refused to go the Donald Trump meetings
WHAT YOU DOING THEN???????????????
MAM - SIR - WHAT THE HECK THEN??????? IF YOUR A REPUBLICAN AND DONALD TRUMP IS SPEAKING IN YOUR TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but back to what I was sayin
sauna is a "tool" in life
ice baths are a "tool" in life
gym is a "tool" in life
Jesus is a "tool" in life as is His word as is God in my estimation
many "tools" in life
many many
really helpful
so important whether you christian or no
to do what you need to do to keep your mind right!!!!!!!!!!!
Proverbs 4:23 "Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life."
your heart is connected to your brains, and if you are like thinking about caring about people around you, and not the worthless goods of the earth..........................if your mind is right YOUR PRIORITIES WILL LINE UP WITH YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!! (still buy goods right, but them goods ain't your priority)
If you let this world "suck you in" get you thinking you need this this and this and this..............to even have a good life. A - lies
We all have value
we all have the ability to care for one another
all can contribute to communities
all
And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.
tootles


0 comments:

Post a Comment