Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2023

It's ok to be successful, both money wise and spiritually. WHAT IS BAD IS IF WHEN YOU HAVE SUCCESS YOU HAVE PRIDE AND THINK YOUR BETTER THEN ANYONE AROUND YOU............if you like me you fell bad.............I'M LUCKY THE END. LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!! Luke 2:52 "And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man." Jesus was crucified but he was for the most part A SEVERELLY SUCCESSFUL LORD..........................and it was and is ok that he is SUCCESSFUL....................

Bible verse below towards end talks about how we will do good like the lord WHO WAS VERY SUCCESSFUL, you do good, you love god, you love people YOU GONNA FIND FAVOUR WITH GOD AND MAN BOTH......................like following Jesus I'm saying Jesus who was buisy LOVING ON ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL KINDS OF PEOPLE

 It's ok to be successful, both money wise and spiritually. WHAT IS BAD IS IF WHEN YOU HAVE SUCCESS YOU HAVE PRIDE AND THINK YOUR BETTER THEN ANYONE AROUND YOU............if you like me you fell bad.............I'M LUCKY THE END. LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!  Luke 2:52 "And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man." Jesus was crucified but he was for the most part  A SEVERELLY SUCCESSFUL LORD..........................and it was and is ok that he is SUCCESSFUL....................

  Now I love the devil Lucifer, so this isn't me "talking shit" or hating on him none of that.............stating facts is just that stating facts. 
Isaiah 14:11-13

11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
   The pride didn't necessarily happen right away, it's ok to want to be successful.................we shouldn't sit here read Isaiah 14:11-13 and think to ourselves "what the heck is lucifer doing he should've just wanted to be the slim of heaven, the dung, the least. It's ok to want to be successful
problems happen
when your on the top and get thinkin your better then other people around you
when you START HAVING PRIDE UP THERE
but being successful or wanting to be successful isn't ==== ing pride necessarily
it's good to have a few wins in life 
I won a bronze medal in the Jesse Owens olypics pre-semi finals
stood on a olympic podium
it was good for me to experience winning
(to have a taste of that)

John 14:11-13 "Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son." -------- if Jesus did "great works" and so many "great works" 
that he was very very verrrrrrrrrry succesful
we also should be successful.............
"He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father"
Luke 2:52 "And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man."








0 comments:

Post a Comment