Search This Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2023

I am not confused. Yes the devil hasn't been giving me fame a money etc. etc. BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN HE HASN'T UM BEEN VERY LOVING TO ME (that's how I'm wording that). He's my enemy you think, he has to be everyone in the body of christ enemies?????? WELL HE AIN'T. Ecclesiastes 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."...............

I am not confused. Yes the devil hasn't been giving me fame a money etc. etc. BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN HE HASN'T UM BEEN VERY LOVING TO ME (that's how I'm wording that). He's my enemy you think, he has to be everyone in the body of christ enemies?????? WELL HE AIN'T. Ecclesiastes 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."...............

Bible study leader of bible study I left e-mailed me said.......................................

 """""""Many things you have said are confusing to me, but the most important things in God’s Word, the Bible, are very simple and I can understand them and the promises of peace and joy are available to anyone who accepts the birth, life, death, and resurrection of Jesus..realizes we need a savior because all of us have sinned and fall short of God’s glory..desires to live a life under grace.

  It seems you have so much confusion, hurt, heartache, and are in need of a friend..as I’ve been praying for you, the words of a song keep coming to mind..”Simple Kingdom” .. I google it and wrote out all the words..check it out it may be so helpful. Satan, the Devil, to deceive us, but salvation is simple and once we have believed in Jesus, we have the seal of the Holy Spirit living within us to guide us, give us hope and so much more.""""""

PROOF THIS IS A REAL E-MAIL ABOVE AND NOT SHIZ I'M MAKING UP older elder, leading bible study leaders are this mean to me "for jesus's sake"...................(sheri 2024 yes this particular e-mail don't "seem" that mean, this particular person of apostolic christian church of america of course my families church of course - attacked me so bad EVEN WHEN THEY WERE BEING SORTA ALMOST NICE, it was coming off to me as a "attack").........they surely weren't a friend to me, evidentially saw that I needed a friend admist all their attacks on me...........................


I ain't going to hate lucifer

I ain't going to do it

so that I can be "better beat upon" by other christians regularly - forget it

AND YOU MIGHT THINK the snippet of the letter above is a christian being nice to me

but read between the lines

I'm being called..............."confused" I'M BEING PUT DOWN! 

and this person wants to be friends with me

maybe that is the "sticking item" 

she wants to be "pity friends" with me

I e-mailed her and said I don't want to be "pity friends" with her (her pitying me clearly) THAT THAT WOULD BE HORRIBLE

I'M EONS BETTER OFF WITH NO FRIENDS

THEN "PITY FRIENDS"

I LOVE THE DEVIL HE TREATS ME BETTER THEN MOST

some of my reply..................................

I hope your giving money to lots of charitiies, cause for reals..................

  All the christians that aren't feeding homeless people, and donating to charities that help prisoners or visiting prisoners etc. The christians that ain't doing this stuffs, THEY AIN'T GOING TO MAKE IT TO HEAVEN. 
  Most the body of christ makes "fellowship" and having friends to be "the most important" stuffs, when it's the least important stuff............the most important stuff is being in god's word praying everyday..................putting god 1st, then the homeless, the prisoners, and the orphans and widows GIVING THEM MONEY or doing something for them ACTIVELY IMPACTING THEIR LIVES WHETHER IN PERSON OR GIVING THEM MONEY...........and then us last. (matthew 25 below)
Matthew 25:34-46 "Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.  And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."
The simplicity in christ jesus, don't mean there ain't work to do there's tons of work to be done............
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
work to be done.................

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
now if you deem doing good works all the time a "easy salvation" ------ then ya it's real easy then
.............it ain't that hard
naw
not for me
I post up donations to 1-2 charities a week on my blog
maybe blog 1-2 time if god gives me something to post this weeks............
not hard in a sense but real work
real work that needs to be done
not imaginary work
if christians sit on their butts and do nothing and many do someday they will hear...................

26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.

27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

confused????????????????
confused???????????
no I do not believe I am confused at all
hurt - I'll a lot I have been hurt greatly
in need of a friend ------- not sure I need a friend not sure not in a world where your not allowed to be a christian and love satan without being told your "confused" I'm not confused...........if I'm treated well or going to be treated well.............and I know it
where is the confusion???????????????
and my husband will live
and my kids will live
and have happy lives
where is the confusion????????????
you all in the body of christ deem yourselves above me greately (some are humble - but they also deem themselves safe to say wayyyyyyy above me - but maybe they'd hang out with me, if you know I was closer to their age, and went to their church yadda yadda I SPECTACULARLY DON'T THINK I'M CONFUSED)
I AM BELOW YOU
WHERE IS THE CONFUSION??????????

I am in jumanjii

I have walked through the fires of hades REPEATEDLY

https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Guptill's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...............





0 comments:

Post a Comment