Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

The grass ISN'T always "greener on the other side" I THANK GOD FOR MY DINKINESS. My super model sister so much is expected of her ALL THE TIME Luke 12:48 "But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more." The last part applying to my super model sister "to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more" THEY HAVE GIVEN HER 1,000'S AND 1,000'S OF DOLLARS MAYBE MILLIONS????????????......................

 The grass ISN'T always "greener on the other side" I THANK GOD FOR MY DINKINESS. My super model sister so much is expected of her ALL THE TIME Luke 12:48 "But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more." The last part applying to my super model sister "to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more" THEY HAVE GIVEN HER 1,000'S AND 1,000'S OF DOLLARS MAYBE MILLIONS????????????......................

me on the other hand 

I ain't even a realitor people think I am

I put up realistate signs people (not much is "committed" to me) 

I'm lowly πŸ˜€πŸ‘

Matthew 11:29 "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls." - my super model is is the "humble type" to...........but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang people expect a ton from her always.....................

Psalm 23:1-3 "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake."
I still want mansions someday plural
cause I'm a fool
but that shiz most the time 
...........comes with a price tag............and I don't mean the house sale price.......................just letting you all know

I think some people need a challenge in life
honest
some people need to "heat"

but my lawn
my lawn
freakin green man
greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
without mansions
without fancy cars
greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

right now I'm reading 
"The Game-Players of Titan" by Philp K. Dick
so far it's a decent book
has a air of believability to it to cause all the trains derailing and spilling junk in america

my latest terrariums.................
(terrariums work, I have terrariums all over my house ain't hardly having to water no plants in my house ---------- besides resurrection plants and then the rest of my normal house plants most all them have "watering balls" self watering systems)



grass so green in my lawn bonus song...............
big bird
flyin
not havin to try hard 
have a great day
wear my hair back 
I don't have to try hard like evry one else

Have a great day!






0 comments:

Post a Comment