Search This Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2023

God is NOT evil, what he is is a GUY, sometimes guys thinking killing people or kicking someone's butt is the only option. MEN ARE NOT WOMEN THEIR BRAINS WORK DIFFERENT! GOD'S BRAIN IS STILL LOVING YO'S.................................though maybe trans guys on estrogen maybe they ain't wanting to kill ever????????? MAYBE THE ESTROGEN IS CURING THEM?????????..........

 God is NOT evil, what he is is a GUY, sometimes guys thinking killing people or kicking someone's butt is the only option. MEN ARE NOT WOMEN THEIR BRAINS WORK DIFFERENT! GOD'S BRAIN IS STILL LOVING YO'S.................................though maybe trans guys on estrogen maybe they ain't wanting to kill ever????????? MAYBE THE ESTROGEN IS CURING THEM?????????..........

James 1:17 "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."

sheri you've kicked a lot of kids butts we've heard on your blog mmmmmmmm hmmmmm.............

yep look at my ex Jesse Owens Olympics semi finalist medal winning hand.............

ignore my nail polish I'm buisy defending God and Lucifer BOTH today............

being myself!!!!!!!!!!!

men can't help it 
that they are killing often
and violently attacking people and raping people doing violent activities often
they get a lot of them to much testosterone in their bodies

I'm talking about a real thing right now people
like science!!!!!!!!!

Now us ladies we can have a lot of testosterone in our bodies and we gonna be ok
cause we always gots a good size reserve of estrogen in our bodies
even when we nearing or have hit menopause - we pry safe to say have some estrogen
men
on the otherhand
0% estrogen unless they trans taking estrogen um drugs
0% estrogen or very hardly none
maybe maybe they get a bit of estrogen if they drink some soy milk for a minute
BUT ARE MOST MEN DRINKING SOY MILK

SEE IT'S A WHOLE DISASTER IN SOCIETY CAUSE MOST MEN AREN'T DRINKING SOY MILK!

HAHAHAHHA - I'M SERIOUS THOUGH

The patriarchy - ya it's going to self implode ladies
cause these guys are walking around with 0% estrogen in their bodies most em

then the women will naturally take over
and we won't want to kill most us
cause 
estrogen 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

bible verses of god being a testosterone guy....................
Deuteronomy 32:39 "See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand."
1 Samuel 2:6 "The Lord killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up."
 I copy and paste from.............Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/God-Kills
2 Kings 5:7
Verse Concepts
When the king of Israel read the letter, he tore his clothes and said, “Am I God, to kill and to make alive, that this man is sending word to me to cure a man of his leprosy? But consider now, and see how he is seeking a quarrel against me.”

Isaiah 66:16
Verse Concepts
For the Lord will execute judgment by fire
And by His sword on all flesh,
And those slain by the Lord will be many.

Exodus 22:24
Verse Concepts
and My anger will be kindled, and I will kill you with the sword, and your wives shall become widows and your children fatherless.

Psalm 90:5
Verse Concepts
You have swept them away like a flood, they fall asleep;
In the morning they are like grass which sprouts anew.

Job 9:22
Verse Concepts
“It is all one; therefore I say,
‘He destroys the guiltless and the wicked.’

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/God-Kills
FEAR GOD RIGHT
CAUSE GOD HAS TESTOSTERONE AND A TON OF POWER AS WELL!
(pretty safe to say God is drinking 0% soy milk EVER) 
Proverbs 9:10 "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding."


0 comments:

Post a Comment