Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

FORGIVE ME I am a goth. Proceed to think on what's lovely and of good report............................here I give you a visual for your brains........................

 FORGIVE ME I am a goth. Proceed to think on what's lovely and of good report............................here I give you a visual for your brains........................

Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." (only I can think upon lucifer satan, because only to me is he "of good report" I AM THE SOLE AND ONLY I DO BELIEVE christian that believe's lucifer is "the son of the morning" WHICH MAKES HIM OF "GOOD REPORT" or at least lovely, one them!!!!!!!!!!!! Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"


via GIPHY

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Wing on Google Noto Color Emoji 15.0Wing on Google Noto Color Emoji 15.0Wing on Google Noto Color Emoji 15.0Wing on Google Noto Color Emoji 15.0Wing on Google Noto Color Emoji 15.0
yin and yang together
the phoenix and the dragon
forever




1 comments:

Giving it to god said...

if you ain't living your life to the sake of love - what you living it for??????????????
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
King James Version
13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
The writer of 1 Corinthians 13:1-3 said if he has not love he has NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! ----------- I agree with that there logic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment