Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thanking god I have apostolic christian relatives.................

Went to my aunts/uncles apostolic christian church today (man I'm lucky to have them for relatives) Even when I was like 13 and I saw my aunt connie and uncle garth, I knew ok those are 2 people following the lord. One thanksgiving at their house I even hunted for a tv - totally didn't find one - looked everywhere, looked in the closet under their bed etc. etc. (curiosity kills the cat that's the saying : )
I left my aunt/uncles apostolic christian church today, a..........not wanting to watch tv and thereby be a friend with the world
b..........to not love the things of this world
and that is how in my estimation a church service should go.........people's should leave church wanting to deny themselves and take up their crosses and follow jesus.
I need the apostolic christian church whack upside my thick skull (trying not to cuss even pretend style apparently us christians ain't supposed to do that there a bible verse about that) I'm super extra skilled at doing everything except what I should be doing - aka following jesus. (I love surfing the internet man the time a person can waiste doing that, I love of course listening to duran duran while surfing the internet which god don't mind that I don't think) Sometimes I just smack don't know what to do...........deny myself take up my cross and follow jesus doing what?????????????????????????? I run out of things to do! (course anyone reading this that I run out of things to do, is thinking to themselves "man must be nice") maybe that's it, I just need to try harder to find something to do.........job hunting is going : p for me. My hands have been to idol I've given the devil a playground - there bible verse somewhere about that to.
Well one thing at a time I guess, if I don't watch the worldly tv, and don't love the things of the earth, least I'm pluggin in the right direction I recogn!
And going to church YIKES I'm going in the flock the sheep pen for reals now! Pluggin in, pluggin in
And dragon boating, and listening to still lots of duran duran : ) and crucifying my flesh : ) works out : )
1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." What you got to confess today, bestest do that! Repenting and confessing my sins has been just the bestest stuffs lately, I've reaped bank over that stuffs.
Have a great day earth. xoxoxoxo few xoxoxo from jesus to

0 comments:

Post a Comment