Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jews, Muslims, Christians Work while it is day, for the night cometh WHEN NO MAN CAN WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................................

Jews, Muslims, Christians Work while it is day, for the night cometh WHEN NO MAN CAN WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................................
John 9:4 "I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work." This verse really spoke to me at church last night...........now I know this verse is surely talking about investing in people's lives in a spiritual sort of way...........right now while it is still day people can go to church and god's word does still do a work in them in their hearts ------------ but there'll come a day when NO MAN CAN WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (like people's hearts are going to get hardened -------- and that's NIGHT) It's going to happen clean across the board, to the jews, to the muslims, to the christians, this night is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I think all the religions can see the earth getting a bit darker, people 2 Timothy 3

1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,)
Work while you can!!!!!!!!! Work while it's day!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if that's just 1 bible verse to give to a friend - DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
God showed me the harvest is plentiful but the workers are few -------- (I can attest few few very few people have "worked" in my life, really invested into my life in a spiritual sort of manner giving me bible verses etc.) Matthew 9:37
"Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few."
Right now it's still day, it's STILL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I say this to jews and muslims and christians do god's work TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! While it is still day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment