Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

luke 20:17".........whoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken.........." but it's a good thing!

I've found personally, you are either going to "fall upon that stone (that is jesus)" and be broken it says..........."whosoever shall fall upon that stone SHALL BE BROKEN" oh it'll happen ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lot better then being someday ground into powder that's the other option - YIKES!
Luke 20:17-19 "And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner? Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder."
God'll draw near to you then.........Psalm 34:18 "The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit."
He'll heal up that broken heart (you know while you's be's in the body of christ in the flock I highly recommend not going on the crazy train I've been on) Psalm 147:3 "He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds."
off I go to repent more, I'm so RIDICULOUSLY dissatisfied with my current level of repentance, I think some things are funny that just aren't cute! I need to be steadfast, sober, cause our adversary the devil is prowling around looking for whom he can devour! No more crazy train for me I hope geez heaven help me, please, I need to plug into the body of christ be in teh sheep fold, bah even, bah. bah bah bah bah no more crazy train

0 comments:

Post a Comment