Search This Blog

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'm repentful these days it's the best thing that could've happened to me.........................

I'm repentful these days it's the best thing that could've happened to me.........................2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
I know this verse exists........Hebrews 6:6 "If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame." But repentance is just a way of life for me...........hopefully I'll repent real good this time, that's what I'm hoping for.........that extra repentfulness.
Acts 11:18 "When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life." When I repent then god has all the sudden a heart He can work with.
FEAR GOD ALWAYS AND REPENT (if you have a laundry load of stuffs to repent of like I do) Proverbs 28:14 "Happy is the man that feareth alway: but he that hardeneth his heart shall fall into mischief." It's good to repent, be repentful, be fearing god, be going to church fearing god. Such is my plan!
But so far I'm very disasattisfied with my level of repentance, determined to repent more. I never never want to go against god's will again.
Fellow IDIOTS god has called us to repentance........he wants us..........he wants us repenting.................jesus came for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luke 5:32 "I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." REPENT if you've fallen away REPENT, have some repenting you need to do REPENT it's good for you better then milk!
You'll make the angels in heaven really happy they really enjoy us screw ups repenting Luke 15:7 "I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance."
I tell you all..........seek ye first the kingdom of heaven..........you want to see god work in your life seek ye first the kingdom of heaven! Yesterday right our internet was accidentally shut down, so now we have to get a whole new account and now internet is going to cost half as much! Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Seek first the kingdom of heaven, god'll get working in your life, do like I'm doing, I'm watching christian tv every day now........making seeking the kingdom of heaven first a priority daily, I'm really starting to see god work in my heart, in my life. Even if it's just 2 hours of christian tv I watch that's not a waisted 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!! I recommend highly to make the kingdom of heaven your #1 priority every single day. You won't regret it. Heck that'll lead you to repentance I've experienced that to..........so even if you aren't repentful right now..........plug into the body of christ you'll pry get there pry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment