Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I've done miriads of stupid sins but all I can do anything about, is today...........

All I can do anything about is today...........I can't do anything about the past, it's done....................hopeful verse for me.................
2 Chronicles 15:2 "He went out to meet Asa and said to him, “Listen to me, Asa and all Judah and Benjamin. The LORD is with you when you are with him. If you seek him, he will be found by you, but if you forsake him, he will forsake you."
Can a person ever go to far away, that they couldn't turn back to jesus - NO! IF YOU SEEK HIM, HE WILL BE FOUND BY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopeful extremely hopeful stuffs for me
Jeremiah 8:6 "I hearkened and heard, but they spake not aright: no man repented him of his wickedness, saying, What have I done? every one turned to his course, as the horse rusheth into the battle." I asking myself these days "what have i done?"??????? What was I thinking? How is taking down a entire church that is trying to save people a good idea? Seriously some the stuffs I've been up to whoa in a bad way whoa...........I really have sat back and asked myself what the heck?
Judas iscariot I'll tell you all something about judas, he was tempted like all us!!!!!!!!!! He wasn't the devil on wheels the devil is the devil.........he was a guy tempted! And god wanted judas saved look................Mark 14:21 "The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! good were it for that man if he had never been born." I know something about god he wishes nobody would perish! He has good thoughts for us........Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."
John 3:17 "For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."
There's 0 turning of shadow with god he really wishes we'd turn to jesus! James 1:17 "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning." The good comes from god! ALL IT! You want long life, you want peace, you want mercy SEEK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Proverbs 3:1-2 "My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee." This is for reals, length of days, long life, and peace! ALL THE GOOD every good gift and every perfect gift is from above!!!!!!!! Satan only comes to kill and destroy John 10:10 "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
repent turn from your sins, seek god the giver of everything good! Job 42:6
"Therefore I despise myself and repent in dust and ashes.” for reals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment