Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

finally I get this verse...............

1 Peter 2:23 "Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:" People "revile" me often, but today I finally figured out..........it's best not to revile back..........I told one my friends who isn't my facebook friend anymore --------- it's ok I deserve that................instead of reviling back it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the way to go. If I revile back, what am I accomplishing ------------- definately not the will of god then!
Also part where it says "when he suffered, he threatened not" I'm fully prepared now, to not threaten back............whatever it is that I will suffer, and whoever many 100's want to revile me not to revile back..............cause then I'm the bad guy if I revile back.
Instead "committed himself to him that judgeth righteously" that's what I will do for now on out............this is my number 1 problem I let every last thing get to me, and then I try to saw off everyones heads ----------- it just doesn't work out, cause then I'm all angry, I'm all the bad guy then and angry..................finally I've learned just to give it to god.

0 comments:

Post a Comment