Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

ya totally don't walk in the flesh earth!...............


this duran duran video's pertinence makes sense at end of this blog post, enjoy the duran duran goodness : )
Today at church Galatians chapter 5 stood out to me. verse 9 spoke to me in a whole new way today............
7Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?

8This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you.

9A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.
Here's some person that whichever apostle in galatians is speaking? (I don't know??) This person all the sudden wasn't heeding god's word..........then verse 9 happens........."A LITTLE leaven leaveneth the whole lump" that if I love the things of the earth a little bit that little bit of leaven can leaven the whole lump that's how this verse finally spoke to me today at church. That I need to not think with myself that I can take it easy today, and give into the lusts of the flesh a bit ------ just a bit of leaven that that is all it takes to leaven the whole lump! That I need to be steadfast and sober minded, like always!
16This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

17For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
I told my mom today, I don't know what this "things that ye would" is..........what these magical good works is????????? But that I want to do them, be desirous to do them, not be giving my flesh a inch a centimeter! So uh like walk in the spirit n'stuff I'm reading some book by uh that big name christian historical I think guy uh tozer something --------- so far it's a really good read : ) ya read christian stuffs that's my advice, it's a easy way to be getting to walking in the spirit. And also I recommend, really talking about bible verses to each other etc. too!
While the pastor of my aunt's church was reading this bit I was like uh uh oh.........cause I don't think I got this list like in the waistebasket yet..........
19Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Sometime's I still battle some this list. Anyways the idea I think is you want to walk in the spirit and not the flesh, to someday eliminate all this list in your life entirelly.............this list is why you don't want to walk in the flesh these are the "WORKS OF THE FLESH" horrible stuffs on this list! And AND "they which do such things shall NOT inherit the kingdom of god" WALK IN THE SPIRIT! YA GET TO CRACKIN OPEN SOME CHRISTIAN LITERATURE TALK TO EACH OTHER ABOUT BIBLE VERSES ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOS HELLO the flesh leads to bad #@$%#$^#$^%^$%^%$^ that leads you to HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Freakin RETHINK that gucci bag for reals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And crack open some christian literature for reals, and or read my blog : ) that works to : )
22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
We want that right, I want those things!
The last verse also spoke to me much.........
26Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
Sometime's I am a bit "desirous of vain glory" I'll have to work on that one. Pastor said satan would like us all to be in the church of me, like me then me, then like people, and then god last. But that it should be god, then people, and then me last. Duran Duran has a song about that!!!! Called "new religion" or think that's the title of it, the religion of me, I know of that religion a bit to well.........uh oh.
It's not that I don't care about people, sometime's I just love myself so danged much...............ya prioties gotta change for me............it's a slow going process..................well gotta get crackin at my christian literature athon. HAve a great day earth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment