Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I really want to do a big time repent bring that good fruit Matthew 3:8 "Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:"

 Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 

and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
Fresh edit the year 2020 I've been accused of being a malicious attacker of the Apostolic Christian church of America so many times by members of their church I now add this verse..........Ephesians 4:15  "But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:"

(I'm cutting t-shirts and trimming them w/inkle to turn them into shrug like spring jackets, notice the chinese button style : ) need more pics on my blog if I'm going to yack like this I figure : )
(apostolic christian church of america xoxoxoxoxoxoxo) I really want to do a big time repent bring that good fruit Matthew 3:8 "Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:" My whole idea of repentance has changed, the word repentance in of itself to me speaks of a ongoing status of being, that is so entire that your entire life changes course due to the repentance due to being in this state. And your fruit changes in this status, from cuss words to, like uh I can't give a example I just know it happens!
The next verse speaks to me much to........Matthew 3:9 "And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham." Don't think you don't have to repent, be in this repentance state................don't think you can go off in your party party la la la land............"god is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham"
I got it all figured out, the repentance happens and then the works happen Acts 26:20 "But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance." But I've also figured out a person can jump out of repentance, it's a continual state to continually be working to be in in my estimation repentance is.
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." YA ALL ALL ALL "ALL should come to repentance"
I've never wanted to repent more in my entire life. I'm fascinated by this repentance stuffs, I've seen people's fruit BAM change (also seen people leave "repentance") the power to save a person is in repenting! 2 Corinthians 7:10
"For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death."
I pray now daily that I repent! That I be in repentance land...........not party party land! repentance land, that's the land to be at.

0 comments:

Post a Comment