Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm big on perservering.......those that endure unto the end the same shall be saved.............


 Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
(I'm jack white obsessed, which is pry like a bad thing I guess? I like this song anyways, cause I do use the word "the level" a lot, jesus was on "the level" and if ya don't know what the level is I can't help ya out!)
I'm big on perservering.........Matthew 24:13 "But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved"................John 8:31 "Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;"
It doesn't matter how many times I biff it (long as I ain't biffing it on purpose which I'm like totally not) get back up keep trying keep Luke 9:23 "And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me." Keep on denying yourself and taking up your cross daily that's my advice!
Though my idea of following jesus (still a sad idiot effort I make everyday but that I MAKE THAT EFFORT) these days involves, coffee, sitting and watching my chickens, saunaing, working out on my nordic track, mostly just keeping myself buisy so satan doesn't have such a chance. Still not watching tv, not missing it either. (besides I watch the christian tv stations while working out on my nordic track)
We are closer to jesus's return then ever.........all the earthquakes all the upheavals........it's gotten to a kooky level these days............Luke 21:28
"And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh."
I want to hang out with my main church in heaven someday (apostolic christian church of america) some real characters at my aunts church : ) I actually fit in! A church of characters like myself............who would of thought it'd even exist but it does : )
A church will like save your soul, but uh the effort still has to be made James 1:22 "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves." I've figured out I can't just sit in my aunts church and just hear the word, I gotta put it in action, though my action is sad and the saddest of patheticedness of following jesus on the earth..............but you want to be a "doer of the word" "If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me" hup hup get to being dead in jesus already! The good death ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh And also don't watch the tv people common! THE WORLD IS IN THE TV James 4:4 "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God."
Join me in dead land.........ya apparently it can involve sauna's, playing my electric guitar, watching my chickens, walking my chihuahua's, (my all this taking up my cross and following jesus I'm going to start losing so much weight I'm going to end up looking like a annorexic - YIKES)
put the word in action..........action very well may equal salvation! At any rate, it just doesn't work out to just sit in church and listen to the soul saving buisiness and like not put it to use!
And I'm trying to like you know not be demon possessed - YIKES! YIKES! YIKES! More jesus - less demons - YIKES! Less me more jesus! I die jesus lives more. John 3:30
"He must increase, but I must decrease." Then like demons scoot somewhere else - ya that's the plan : )
hey a fool with a plan, is a fool with a plan, if said fool sticks to plan this'll work out : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment