Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

review "our daily salvation" by Tom Harris................

 Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
http://www.brunstad.org/en/Edification/Insight/Our-daily-salvation/
I really liked "our daily salvation" by Tom Harris. Even if you've followed jesus on the straight and narrow for a long time it is good I find to be reminded why we need to die daily!2 Corinthians 4:10, “always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body.”
I always make my best effort everyday to lay down my life, apostolic christian church of america also on same vein believing salvation to be a process, not instantaneous but jesus he indeed is John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." Weird stuff bible verse have been super glued to my heart lately, that jesus is the door John 10:1
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber." The door right........jesus.............the way he paved, through the veil that is his flesh..........much denying yourself and taking up your cross and following jesus daily..............but also "into the sheepfold" going to church regularly...........but moreso even a theif has to go through the door that is christ..........even the shady theif way I was going before I had to go through the door that is jesus and the way he paved. Hebrews 10:20 "By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;"
There is only 1 way to heaven.......jesus! I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE, """"""""NO MAN""""""""" COMETH UNTO THE FATHER BUT BY ME hope you alls eyeballs glued in right and reading john 14:6 in technicolor there. That there is only 1 way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a straight and narrow path, this way jesus consecrated through the veil that is his flesh - the only way!
Oh and it's been 3 weeks of no tv for me woot woot woot : ) ahhhhhhhhhhh yep this being in the sheepfold and not being friends with the world (the boob tube) is workin out for me : )
I'm a rebel, nobody more a rebel then me, I didn't just put wild boys song freakin on my blog post a few posts ago for the fun of it, and the smith's friends totally either a ain't reading my blog or are b dense in the head and didn't get what I was saying to them..........people. But I be's freakin, laying down my rebel ass life.........freakin not my will be done but gods. I want to be a mo fo gansta in heaven yo! That's why!
My swagger even came back today, ahhhhhhhhhhhh loves it! It's fun to be me, sometime's it's altogether delightful : )
have a great day earth : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment