Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

choose the narrow path, choose the light, choose what's of god............it's not to late to choose this..................



choose the narrow path, choose the light, choose what's of god............it's not to late to choose this. I been watching this series on "reptilian" part demon part people people's (I'm not saying 100% I believe they exist, but I'm surely a open minded person, one to way out all sorts of possibilities, in old testiment it talks about people that uh you know with angels and had giants, well if that can happen with god's angels why not the demons as well???????????? I'm possing this question for you all to consider earth) But this particular video really resonates with me and my beliefs, that there is good in all men somewhere...........that the dark road that so many of you love it's not worth it, whatever fame, whatever whatever you are obtaining it isn't worth being in the dark! John 3:19
"And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil."
Come out of the darkness! James 4:8 "Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded." Obi one kanobi is telling you, cleanse YOUR HANDS YE SINNERS PURIFY YOUR HEARTS YE DOUBLE MINDED --------- DRAW NIGHT TO GOD AND HE WILL DRAW NIGH TO YOU!!!!!!!! Don't even worry about what you going to eat today...........don't worry about what will happen if you choose the path of light in this land of darkness...........god he'll make a way in the valley of the shadow of death for you if you draw near to him...............Luke 12:31 "But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you."
There's light in you believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I don't really care how many people you've ................... ................ .............. there's light in you believe that!) There's been some odd verses on my heart lately a slew, about being a opposer..........I to have opposed myself...........ya loving darkness I'll just come out and say that! But where does that path lead - to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Acts 18:6
"And when they opposed themselves, and blasphemed, he shook his raiment, and said unto them, Your blood be upon your own heads; I am clean; from henceforth I will go unto the Gentiles."
2 Timothy 2:25 "In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;"
Wishing the earth, peace, love and light.

0 comments:

Post a Comment