Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

hell is so real to me it's like ridiculous..........you know hell has been caught on tape....oh ya.............

(UPDATE 2015 - ya I am no longer demon possessed. And I enjoy following jesus these days, his yolk is easy his burden is light! Matthew 11:30 "For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.") the original post though left in it's entirety..................
Enter ye fellow worms into the jesus christ worm guillitine (aka god's word) ------ no worms were harmed in the making of this photo heck no I love worms! The bible well it'll be ok hahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaah funky town people f u n k y t o w n
hell is so real to me it's like ridiculous..........you know hell has been caught on tape....oh ya.............scroll down end of this page, you can hear hell on tape...........
http://www.av1611.org/hell.html
Some people dug down to well almost hell and stuck a microphone down in hell bible says.............Amos 9:2 "Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:" I believe not only that it's completely possible to dig to hell, that it has really happened!
I've like visited with satan, I've visited with many demons this stuffs is so real to me, man I tell you all what, I hate following jesus yep, I absolutely hate following jesus, I hate it every day, but listen to this tape at above website, play it a few times, listen good - hell is real! And that's where you go, not following jesus in dead with christ land, you go to wooo ha haaaaaaaaaaa demon land, you can hear the demons in that tape their the louder voices, I've had so much to do with demons I can tell you those are real genuine demons on that there tape, you can't exactly hire vincent ass price to duplicate those vocals! Sorry hollywood you ain't there yet!
My sheri your very morbid, all this death and demons and hell talk, hey bestest we all think about this stuffs now and get saved, get to being dead with christ, then find out later, oops the wooooooo ha haaaaaaaaaaaa demon land is real!!!!!!!
But I do hate following jesus, I really do, somedays it is like the worstest thing ever and to me it is somedays a total hell, when all I want to do is......................................fill in the fleshy blanks : )
Thank god for beer, have my evening beer, after all my TOTALLY not fun taking up my cross and following jesus for the day ----------- whoooooooooo ha ha land don't want to go there no way. That tape creeps me out a bit...........hell is like a demon possessed horror house 24/7...........worse then anything any you can really imagine it is really bad. That's just the tape of it.........gives me the heeby geebies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment