Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

peace, the thing that has alluded me..................................

 Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
Attention: All fellow worms we either die be dead with jesus or we FRY
Psalm 28:3 "Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts." It don't even matter if my enemies are having "fake peace" with me which they are!!!!!!!!! But my peace with them needs to be real, I need to be really really really really praying for them and having a heart for them, not a fako peace, a real real real peace I need to have with my enemies. Also this verse super speaks to me that that is how the wicked and the workers of iniquity have it they speak peace to their neighbors BUT MICHIEF IS IN THEIR HEARTS. What a terrible thing! To not be able to let something go really go, really forgive, to hold micheif in my heart - horrible thing that is!
See it don't even matter what my enemies say of me ---------- they can talk all the crap about me they want go right ahead ----------- it's how I have it in my heart for them that's going to matter! That's what god's looking at our hearts! Psalm 51:6 "Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom." Luke 11:39 "And the Lord said unto him, Now do ye Pharisees make clean the outside of the cup and the platter; but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness." peace with god and man is so the thing to have in my estimation, to have it good in my heart for EVERYONE! Regardless of whatever however they have it towards me, ya while they are doing evil to me even then! To have your inward parts full of "ravening and wickedness" doesn't sound fun to me, doesn't sound like the like way to be! Isaiah 57:21 "There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked."
I think a lot of people on this earth are content perfectly content harboring lots of bitterness and anger etc. etc. - not me! I want peace. I want the peace that surpases understanding...........Philippians 4:7 "And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."
Have a great day earth. Try not to kill each other. I know this magical peace with god and man is hard to come by, if it was easy to come by we'd all be a bunch of mellow ................. hippies. Christians are devouring each other out in this world Galatians 5:15 "But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another." But the peace that "passeth all understanding" it exists I think - well according to many in the apostolic christian church of america it exists!!!!!!!!!!!
Better all us hope it exists and that we can find it before we eat each other for lunch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment