Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

edit 2015...........going to try and go back to salem fellowship cause I need a support system. I am unable to comply with the apostolic christian church of america's "commandments of men" I do not believe in adding to god's word.............

  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
(what I painted today, it's on a giant poster board it's of boating buoys..............jesus is the ultimate buoy in my estimation...........Matthew 7:25 "And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.")
edit 2015.....(the original post of this was me going on and on about being locked out of salem fellowships church at macleay christian retreat ----------------- I always could've phoned them the good ol' fashion way................I don't need the passwords to their log in site, is it a hassle for me having to call in - ya, but I didn't need to go on the rant I did about it) I might attend a meeting or two there in the future. Ya they read literature of the brothers in front of the church............but not so much on especially their wednesday night services....................I think I can work a way out to be able to go there sometime and not idolize none the brothers no more. Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." I think the skies well the sky ain't even the limit there's no end to what is "possible" for me........
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO HIM THAT BELIEVETH!
  I am unable to comply with the apostolic christian church of america's "commandments of men" I do not believe in adding to god's word. The elder of the church when he told me I could not become a member of their church right now cause of my behavior he said.......................he was trying to say it wasn't because of the commandments of men, but when he dragged my husband in the room, hoping my husband would take his side and not mine, and my husband took my side, my husband told him "but it is about the commandments of men" Cause the elder of the church was talking much about the "commandments of men" in their church.........it was a issue greately being brought up in that very moment by him --------- I had a whole nother topic to talk with him about that had nothing to do with that churches "commandments of men". I had a benign topic to talk about and he blew it up into something else.
  (((((((I'm supposed to Hebrews 12:14 "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:" I was kicked out of their yahoo group, I was kicked out of their facebook group..............attacked so much I am in gripping terror of them.......only way I'm going to be able to pursue peace and holiness with the apostolic christian church of america is pray for them))))))))))
A. people done know they need to show mercy out there
B. I am a person that deserves mercy like full out I believe
 ...............and moreso I believe showing mercy I will receive mercy it is about to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank god! 

Matthew 5 

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
I painted a good painting today pursued some peace, some holiness today............counting today a success for myself. Life it's like a painting, you make bad brush strokes on accident sometimes, but as long as your still alive you have a chance to make the right brush strokes.................and you make enough right brush strokes you pry end up with a masterpiece of some sort by the time you are dead..............that's how I hope my life will end up like. That the "bad circumstances" of life, that they won't destroy me..........2 Corinthians 4:8-10 "We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body." ---------- I'm perplexed by the apostolic christian church of america right now, they have at least one person this month claiming 'peace with god and man" ----------- how you have peace with god and man if I am currently terrified of your church???????????????????? But supposedly at least 1 of them does???????????? Perplexing to me how that could be the case. I don't feel like they are at peace with me...........I ain't sure how any of them can claim "peace with god and men" but they are.
Have a great week earth!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment