Search This Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Me the executioner, executing me the worm!.....................


me the executioner: Any last words worm?


me the worm: I love the darkness so much I've clean ran from god and now I see my fool ways, for I hid the truth from myself that's why god told me to tell the apostolic christian church what was said of timotheus........1 Corinthians 16:9-11 "For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries. Now if Timotheus come, see that he may be with you without fear: for he worketh the work of the Lord, as I also do. Let no man therefore despise him: but conduct him forth in peace, that he may come unto me: for I look for him with the brethren."

me the executioner: so uh wait there what you and timotheus been up to?

me the worm: fun, I mean micheif!

me the executioner: So that means you plead guilty?

Me the worm: RIDICULOUSLY guilty sir.

me the executioner: ok then, pulling the noose release uh thingy mabob

Me the worm the final hours: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lord I love you more then ALL THE DARKNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See when you work for god, ya satan can come and attack ok but................. Job 42:2 “I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted.
  to quote the beyonce song on the previous post jesus............."your kiss got me hoping you save me right now" Right now lord please. I want you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment