Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

This little light of mine song by myself.......my version of the original "this little light of mine" song...............


I know I have a double chin, yie, I'm working on loosing weight, it's a battle for me, everythings a battle for me, loving my demon possessed enemies loosing weight. But we press on don't we, Philippians 3:14
"I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."
Psalm 47:6 "Sing praises to God, sing praises:
sing praises unto our King, sing praises."
 I battle loving my enemies but I recogn we should all love our enemies and definately pray for them, for surely no enemies of mine are headed to a heavenly destination - YIKES! Psalm 73:18-19; "Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction. How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors."
  Got a flat tire today, ugh, bout to get my 9 foot kite ahhhhhhhhhhh : ) (I am a parafoil kitter, soon to do kite jumping, and pry landboarding ------------ jesus came that we could have life more abundantly, sometime's that means flying a kite oh ya : )
  Have a great week earth. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment