Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Philippians 3:10 "That I may know him,....." that's why to deny yourself and take up your cross and follow jesus daily that you may know him....................

  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
This is the verse that spoke to me at church today Philippians 3:10 "That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;" Especially the words "that I may know him" that's why I deny myself and take up my cross and follow jesus everyday "that I may know him" And also the reverse is true that he may know me! Matthew 7:23 "And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." There are going to be people jesus is going to tell them that he never knew them! Their worms didn't die!!!!!!!!!!!! Isaiah 66:24
"And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh."
   Also today pastors talked about haman Esther 3:5 "And when Haman saw that Mordecai bowed not, nor did him reverence, then was Haman full of wrath." Pride is a worm!!!!!!!! A worm that needs to DIE! I recommend hating pride like in yourselves like in ourselves hate that WORM that it might die while we are on this earth that we not go to hell where "their worm shall not die"  Proverbs 8:13 "The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate."
   Oh anyways, ya I've done gone the idiot haman route before : ) better to be humble! God'll hear your prayers better if you are humble it all goes so much smoother - trust me on this one.
   Anyways, today at my aunt's apostolic christian church of america (that's a mouthful : ) I enjoyed watching the brothers and sisters work in the kitchen and clean the tables after lunch time...........I've figured out that they've kept this lunch time thing going cause they so zealous to serve each other (don't be's all thinking with yourselves there ain't no saints that have kooky ideas cracked in their heads to love and serve each other on this earth - oooooooooooo they exist ok : ) Galatians 6:10 "As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith." I get a real kick out of watching them clean, one'll tidy up all the napkins and condiment containers, one'll inch over some the cups, nother will come by and pick up those cups ------------------ trust me it's entertaining : ) And man the brother that cleans the tables, the mc donalds employee's need to watch this brother in action (sometime's at mc donalds woefully the tables are less then stellar --------- it's always like mayonaise and buisiness and I don't want to have anything to do with somebody elses mayonaise - just sayin ------ even if you wipe the mayonaise with a napkin the trace elements of another persons mayonaisse is still on that table!) Gotta get the bleach water, do it up real good, wipe a table 2 times 3 times so it's good and clean!
   And uh have a great week earth : ) I feel bad for the smith's friends, the www.brunstad.org church in my haman athon, they didn't kiss my butt juuuuuuuuuussssssssstt right that is some of my entire reason for my entire huff - RIDICULOUSNESS on my part. I'm way better off in the lowly place. Well geez I'm the fool with the fool logic that has decided I'm my aunt's churches cookie king for the rest of my stay on this earth ------- cause fool logic fools we like to figure out and impliment the least amount of effort of saintly effort to uh you know make god happy : ) which is completely foolish of me, I should want to be all doing like many many spectacularly saintly stuffs! That'd be smart! That'd be the bestest way to play it. Who I foolin, like I'd even know how to serve god's people that much.
   A blog and some ya get cookies : ) hahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahah hahahahahahahaahahahahahaaha hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahah
   But uh you know long as my like worm dies n'stuff, dead worm is a dead worm, not a stupid idiot haman athon one, dead one, dead worm. That's the idea. yep. dead with jesus. dead with jesus. Romans 6:8
"Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:" oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dead worm : ) dead fool worm : ) dead worm : )
  Having pizza tonight : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment