Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

My flesh doesn't want to follow jesus at all............my spirit is willing most the time : ) hahahahahahahahaahahaha......................


Ahhh here's the song, you are not alone when you have jesus!
  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
I really wanted to put a rock n'roll video up but having a hard time sifting through the heavy metal mess to find the gems.................but this up is down and down is up "the concision" has limits! Philippians 3:2
"Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision." They try to glorify the flesh and it's lusts but being alone isn't glorifiable so much I find these lyrics check em http://www.lyricsfreak.com/a/amorphis/alone_20007489.html
especially the end of the song caught my eye.........
"I've got more companions
When I'm all alone
Flesh is fetching"
 uhhhhhhhhhhh hello you are saying your all alone (ya and guess what those "more companions" are????????? oh ya I know you all ain't that slow on the uptake) John 12:24 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit." I can't put up the amorphis video for that song on my blog to x rated. Being alone and demon possessed ain't cool you can sing about it alright but it ain't cool. In the concision they are trying to make these things seem cool - I'm unconvinced. 
My flesh doesn't want to follow jesus at all............my spirit is willing most the time : ) hahahahahahahahaahahaha. I'm having a crisis still, either my flesh dies or my crisis continues, so my flesh better get to getting to being dead.
  stuff I wrote on the apostolic christian church of america's facebook page today (among other things)............I realize, that reason serving god is such a battle for me is cause I have served mammon Matthew 6:24 "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."
gotta knock off the serving the mammon the FLESH the FLESH.........surely I need to be dead with jesus! Romans 6:8 "Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: " the dead with christ needs to happen, not my flesh staying alive not that!
Matthew 26:41 "Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." So true so true this bible verse is, the flesh is weak, really really really really really really really really really really WEAK!
  My flesh flat out doesn't want what my spirit wants, and my spirit doesn't want what my flesh wants! Or as paul put it..........Galatians 5:16-17 "This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would."
1 Peter 2:11 "Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;" It's a real battle, when your attempting to walk in the spirit man the flesh just ain't going for that none! But I don't see any choice but to crucify my flesh, cause if I walk in the flesh I'LL DIE Romans 8:13 "For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live."
1 Peter 3:18 "For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:"
Romans 8:4 "That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."

 Luke 20:18 "Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder."
   wow sheri that is a crisis hahahahahahahah (funky town, funky town) hahahahahaahahahahaahah I know myself! My flesh doesn't want to die, no way, no. uh no. uh. no.
   Walking in the spirit, I mean how much tbn in a day can a person watch? I like rock n'roll that's what my flesh likes, I don't know about this christian music stuffs. All the christian singers are so flowery, what about blood sweat and tears???????????? The pain! The agony! My ears bleeding in joy! What about that?? I don't even know about this flowery christian musics stuffs? Doesn't seem delightful to my flesh really. Is my spirit supposed to enjoy that music? Hello spirit? Having a good time there? vbs campire times don't forget you's signed up for that!
   Though yesterday watching joel osteen I was entertained, and I do like jan crouch a slew : ) pink hair ya that's one my people : ) anyways, man joel osteen was preaching to a entire massive football like super bowl sized stadium, maybe no bigger then super bowl size, massive, all the seats full, and I listened to what he was talking about curious, curious what could draw this mass of people...............hope. He was speaking hope towards them. People want hope!
   Not that I've attained right............but I press forward.............Philippians 3:12 "Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus."
  Either the worm dies, or the worm FRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment