Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

I know satan worshippers are all about being goats but uh it's a bad idea n'stuff..................

 Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
(apostolic christian church of america xoxoxoxoxo - ongoing valentine : ) I know satan worshippers are all about being goats but uh it's a bad idea n'stuff..................Matthew 25:33 "And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left." Today at my aunt's church, pastor talked about fruit, I think definately that fruit is something to work to maintain in god's word. (after church I chatted with my husband curious his take on fruit : ) he agree'd with me that god's word is the main place to get the stuffs you need to bear the good fruit..........
Galatians 5:
21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
The goats they like drunk a lot and like party n'stuff I'm pretty sure about this..........the good fruit of the spirit that's the fruit we all should want anyways (I'm trying to understand the satan worshippers I'm trying hard to understand wanting to go to hell)
Cause god wants good fruit from us, if you like me and you just have a apple on your tree well hey that's something! My advice is to be in god's word everyday that you bear and continue to bear the good fruit towards all men, to be a light and a salt in this earth.
That's all I have for today to say, had a good time at my aunts church, afterwards we drove around the area see what all there is in the area to do after church in like the future. Definately today I considered more how I need to work harder to maintain the good fruit I do have which I swear is just 1 apple! And not to be doing stuffs no more that could jepardize that 1 apple to. The goats may be having fun, partying away drinking away whatever, but god is really wanting all us to be bearing the good fruit stuffs............he wants his word in our hearts always and to do uh a work in our hearts..........that we find peace with man and god, that we not be walking around mad at this person or that person, but that we could forgive that we could love all the more that god be praised in all we do all the day long everyday I think that's the idea.
Have a great day earth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment