Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

God I know he see's me he's always watching what I do, I'm never alone, I'm being followed...........



I looked up to god this sunday, twice at my aunts church.............I'm never alone, I'm being followed, someone's always watching what I do, never alone.................................GOD'S WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  How I relate to this song.................
"As I'm falling
Bloody roaring
Still I'm calling out
I'm calling out"
More lyrics: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/d/duran+duran/#share

See the lead singer of duran duran, he knows god's watching him all the freaking TIME. Still I'm calling out, I'm calling out --------------- he's still praying. Well that's my interpretation of the song, and I think it would likely be accurate, I have spoken in code myself to so! Me and timotheus uh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uh..........which by the way is me talking in code..........ya crack out yer bible calculators now if you wish ; )
  Well geez, you know jesus has made a utter fool of me, when little kids are on to me now - little kids. But anyways, god's always, always, always, always, watching! Just letting ya all know!
   I wish I could blind god really, lovingly blind him, it'd only take a second god, I'd make it as painless for ya as possible. Alas none us I think can blind god, all we can do is do our bestest today I think.
  And don't all be thinking with yourselves, we I'm not doing that sort of stuffs ever, I only fib every now and then or lust for a worldly good every now and then ------------ GOD'S WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  And AND AND he really is no respector of persons, which means any fool that repents ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh : ) Acts 10:34-35 "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him." CHOP CHOP TIME TO GO AND "WORKETH RIGHTEOUSNESS" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
((originally I had a little sidenote at the end this post.........aka a few minutes ago............god's got me fearing Him so much right now)) OK god, OK! You win!
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment