Fine lindsay clancy did it - it's just been hard for me to believe it. Did you all see those 3 cute kids, it's hard for me to believe that any mother would brutally kill 3 cute kids like that...............................I WASN'T ON THE "LINDSAY CLANCY IS INNOCENT SHE COULDN'T OF DID THAT" struggle bus for NOTHING...........and they say she had a nanny and money a nanny and money.................................here I am sheesh I can't even afford to get my nails did and wouldn't DARE TO EVEN THINK TO KILL MY KIDS THAT ARE NOW ADULTS NO WAY NEVER NEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER..............she had a nice house, lot's of money, a nanny, and depression and that's it kill the kids bad with excersize cords......................she had things easy, she had things good................................SHE WAS PROBABLY LIKED BY HER TOWN AND PEOPLE.......................
Tuesday, September 8, 2026
Fine lindsay clancy did it - it's just been hard for me to believe it. Did you all see those 3 cute kids, it's hard for me to believe that any mother would brutally kill 3 cute kids like that...............................I WASN'T ON THE "LINDSAY CLANCY IS INNOCENT SHE COULDN'T OF DID THAT" struggle bus for NOTHING...........and they say she had a nanny and money a nanny and money.................................here I am sheesh I can't even afford to get my nails did and wouldn't DARE TO EVEN THINK TO KILL MY KIDS THAT ARE NOW ADULTS NO WAY NEVER NEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER..............she had a nice house, lot's of money, a nanny, and depression and that's it kill the kids bad with excersize cords......................she had things easy, she had things good................................SHE WAS PROBABLY LIKED BY HER TOWN AND PEOPLE.......................
off to sauna
made 2 terrariums
my poor butt did
that everyone hates..............
Wealth maketh many friends; but the poor is separated from his neighbour.
Me and brian been training for our 1st 5k..............he seems excited about it. As many years as I've ran mostly 8 and 10k's just be another day for me really. Long distance runnings been my life for real.
Today a guy joked am I a olympian and I had to tell him - actually that I have a jesse owens olympics pre-semi finals bronze medal.
I don't think he looked really surprised to hear that. My calf muscles tonight........................................................
they say people loose muscle as they age but I BEEN GETTING BUFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Giving it to god at 10:29 PM
Labels: lindsay clancy did it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment