Praise report (but not much of one, pry comes off as a joke even cause I've been tithing for months) We were in horrible line to get parking at the oregon state fair, me and ian got out the car concerned I was that we'd miss the Weird Al concert, then we find out people need wristbands in the free seating area me and ian got wristbands but didn't get brian one cause we weren't sure he was going to make it - HE WENT TO A GUY HANDING OUT WRISTBANDS AND GOT 1 OF THE LAST 3 HE HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we got 2 free biscuits at a gas station (cause they were putting in fresh biscuits and wanted to get rid of those two older biscuits) I AM TITHING TODAY...........GOD IS REAL, HE SPOKE TO ME ONE DAY HE'S REAL.....................................
Wednesday, September 9, 2026
Praise report (but not much of one, pry comes off as a joke even cause I've been tithing for months) We were in horrible line to get parking at the oregon state fair, me and ian got out the car concerned I was that we'd miss the Weird Al concert, then we find out people need wristbands in the free seating area me and ian got wristbands but didn't get brian one cause we weren't sure he was going to make it - HE WENT TO A GUY HANDING OUT WRISTBANDS AND GOT 1 OF THE LAST 3 HE HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we got 2 free biscuits at a gas station (cause they were putting in fresh biscuits and wanted to get rid of those two older biscuits) I AM TITHING TODAY...........GOD IS REAL, HE SPOKE TO ME ONE DAY HE'S REAL.....................................
not enough of that 1 ladies face is showing for her to even be identifiable I'm fairly sure, I couldn't be sued for this picture. (it was very hot, brian had to get me a water cause I was starting to have a heat stroke I DIDN'T HAVE A HEAT STROKE but the beginnings of a heat stroke did happen to me...........I've learned to notice the signs of a heatstroke). Drank water, and bamn I was back to 100%
(I asked brian what a "tithe amount" would be for me cause we do the realistate sign job together, he said $120 a month, so I been breaking that into $30 a week installments)..........................
I don't want to pray right now at all.
but you can seek god in more then 1 way
you can seek him in "tithes and offerings"
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
I've prayed for years and most my prayers HAVEN'T BEEN ANSWERED, and I've gotten tired of praying. I'M TIRED. i'm really really tired.
tired of being hated by basically everyone
tired of being judged when I'm doing my best just like everyone else
tired of christians being hated on and them I'm lumped with the body of christ in people's minds I DO ACCEPT JESUS AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR but I'm not like the rest of them or most of the rest of them I LOVE THE DEVIL AND HIS MEN THAT'S I AM UNIQUE.
exhausted
i am exhausted
Posted by Giving it to god at 10:45 AM
Labels: god is real, tithe, tithing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment