Search This Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2026

TITHING TODAY GOD NEEDS TO BLESS ME I AIN'T WAITING FOR DONALD TRUMP TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! Brian says it is 100% my fault we don't have friends or family basically it's all my fault everything is my fault 100% (he goes through what I go through HIS WORDS) Except him having a low libido, UNLESS HE IS ASSERTING THAT I AM FAT AND UGLY (we only be's 1 time every 3 months or so) am I that fat and ugly?????????? So we joined a running club, and today we went to a church with more then 2 bible study times.............a church easier for us to "get plugged into" due to our buisy schedule (part of that is because brian has to drive ian to work everyday and drive ian everywhere ian is well into his 20's no drivers license yet and he is very popular). That's how church people make friends they get "plugged in" everybody talks about that at all the churches do getting "plugged in"..........................

TITHING TODAY GOD NEEDS TO BLESS ME I AIN'T WAITING FOR DONALD TRUMP TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! Brian says it is 100% my fault we don't have friends or family basically it's all my fault everything is my fault 100% (he goes through what I go through HIS WORDS) Except him having a low libido, UNLESS HE IS ASSERTING THAT I AM FAT AND UGLY (we only be's 1 time every 3 months or so) am I that fat and ugly?????????? So we joined a running club, and today we went to a church with more then 2 bible study times.............a church easier for us to "get plugged into" due to our buisy schedule (part of that is because brian has to drive ian to work everyday and drive ian everywhere ian is well into his 20's no drivers license yet and he is very popular). That's how church people make friends they get "plugged in" everybody talks about that at all the churches do getting "plugged in"..........................

my latest friendship bracelet I really like this one a lot...........................

  I asked brian one day what a "tithe amount" would be for me, and he said $120 a month so I been breaking that into $30 a week installments...................................
 The bible verse about Job in the bible, many churches focus on the bad things that happened to job once god allowed lucifer to try and destroy his faith and his life. But what about before that.................Job 1:8-10 "And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought? Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land." (I am different then Job pry in the bible, I believe what the bible says that lucifer is the "son of the morning" Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" I do not at all believe Lucifer horrible evil like it does look to be most the body of christ believes especially Kenneth Copeland. 
  Job was severelly protected. """hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? """ Job I think it's fair to say - put god 1st in his life........................we don't know if he tithed.................................................but..................................if god was 1st in his life he probably donated land, cattle something to god/church. 
Job 42:12 "So the Lord blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses."
  If bad times happen and your like job, stands to reason god will give everything back to you AND THEN SOME PER JOB 42:12
SO IN MY ESTIMATION
TITHING
or giving your most whatever that is to god of talent etc. 
to be blessed by god
that's the idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
people can get sick being blessed by god
but I theorize god might protect some to
maybe not
but what if????????????????
I recogn he'd more be apt god would to protect me IF I'M GIVING GOD MY ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THEN NOT
PEOPLE OUT THERE TALKING ABOUT "DESTINY SWAPPING" ------ that might really be real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT MIGHT BE REALLY REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
" Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side?"
today I watched a tiktok talking about how they thought perez hilton looked evil these days but back in the day he had light in his eye's and that he talked smack about britney spears and hanged out with paris hilton a lot and that they believed paris hilton might've destiny swapped with britney spears..............that right now britney spears is rolling on the floor, dancing in circles (they saying WHAT HAPPENED, SHE WAS BASICALLY #1)
did that happen????????????????????
could it of?????????????????????
paris hilton also sings maybe she wanted to become britney maybe her and perez did satanic shiz wearing black robes at night??????????????? I'm not saying that happened............but britney spears facts is spinning in circles on film
and she was one of the "greats"
she ain't even in her like 60's or whatever, she's still young, pretty, talented TALENTED STILL
I do think it's odd
I'm not saying anybody destiny swapped with her
but that this destiny swap thing might be real



0 comments:

Post a Comment