You will know them by their fruit, now there's 2 kinds of "good fruit" there's good deeds which is if done in some continuance I believe is showing of love of good fruit, but also just straight up loving people and there are lgbtq people that do love people. Time and Chance happeneth to ALL. And that is precisely why not to kill witches anymore, though it does look to be many of you want to kill the witches very badly............fresh ukele song with evp's of satan, lucifer, the devil...............weared wig today my hair has thinned out and I feel ugly somedays......................people witch hunting me and hating on me for the lord Jesus Christ don't help either they won't stop they can't they need to hate people everyday of their lives to make jesus happy (that's a real style of christianity I do more then believe exists I'VE EXPERIENCED THAT FROM PEOPLE I'VE BEEN VERY HATED ON VERY HATED ON TO MY FACE HATED BADLY MUCH AND OFTEN)...........................
Matthew 7:16 "Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?" Matthew 7:!6 is saying be nice. nice.Friday, September 25, 2026
You will know them by their fruit, now there's 2 kinds of "good fruit" there's good deeds which is if done in some continuance I believe is showing of love of good fruit, but also just straight up loving people and there are lgbtq people that do love people. Time and Chance happeneth to ALL. And that is precisely why not to kill witches anymore, though it does look to be many of you want to kill the witches very badly............fresh ukele song with evp's of satan, lucifer, the devil...............weared wig today my hair has thinned out and I feel ugly somedays......................people witch hunting me and hating on me for the lord Jesus Christ don't help either they won't stop they can't they need to hate people everyday of their lives to make jesus happy (that's a real style of christianity I do more then believe exists I'VE EXPERIENCED THAT FROM PEOPLE I'VE BEEN VERY HATED ON VERY HATED ON TO MY FACE HATED BADLY MUCH AND OFTEN)...........................
Ecclesiastes 9:11 "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."
I'm annoyed with how many christian witches there seems to be out there and them ones that aren't repented but might be doing "light witchcraft" "tarot" I find that obnoxious if they are...........but time and chance does happen to all. THE BIBLE IS POWERFUL TO SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 Timothy 3:5 "Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away." Often what you repeat that is what you eventually become......................you sin sin sin ------------------------- you eventually are a sinner
you walk in good works walk in the light - you become that
walk
in the light is the idea
and be cleansed by the blood of the lamb
Isaiah 1:17-19 "Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow. Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:" - fellow native american's say the wolf you feed the most is the wolf that lives THAT'S TRUE ok now song.........................turn up volume to hear satan, lucifer, the devil evp's..................
Posted by Giving it to god at 8:32 PM
Labels: fruit, good fruit, lgbtq good fruit, loving lgbtq
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment