ps..........I nothing but love republicans, the republicans of my family appear to hate me. I just merely have a "strong opinion" over republicans many of thems idea that women should be forced to have babies (which is what happened with roe v. wade being overturned 2022) so that they can still get social security benefits. I hear them talk!!!!!!!!!
like I hear them talk! All the traffic post this blog post is tremendously down right now (people getting offended by fumes in the air at this point for their lord "jesus christ")................I don't think forcing women to have babies is holy like the republicans most of them deem that holy - I have a entirelly different viewpoint about that. If they going to have their women should always be forced to have babies and raped little girls opinion and tell me and other people cause that's holy cause "life is holy" --------- then I should be allowed also to have my own opinion that is opposite of their opinion cause I believe living life should be more #1 concern ----------- then unborn lives. If a lady or girls health or they about to die if they have a child --------- ABORTIONT THAT'S THE HOLY THING TO DO ABSOLUTELY IN MY FULL ESTIMATION. (and most republicans would disagree with me since they loves women most of them do being forced to have babies)................the whole idea of roe v. wade being overturned I deem unholy though as I discuss below AND PEOPLE LOOK MAD AT ME................(WELL THEM BEING MAD ISN'T CHRISTIANITY)...................
them being mad at me isn't a "fruit of the spirit" Galatians 5:22 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith," Hubba Bubba Galatians 5:22 want to date me, yes, cool, what day are we wearing pink to support Lindsay Clancy?????????????
the ikea shelves are now in the computer room, garage junk isn't in them yet, but dang this is looking nice already 😁👍👍👍👍💓💓💓💓 IKEA💓💓💓💓
Nevermind it's alright to be married (though verbal and physical abuse is bad)..........I just got to become rich so I can finally have a friend that's all. Brian does cook me breakfast, but I've also heard from brian's sisters that I'm treated "like a princess" one family beach vacation I put a plate in the sink when people were supposed to hand wash each plate and put it in the dishwasher and I didn't know that rule had happened in the last 30 minutes or whatever so 2 them chewed me out to helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll - and brian defended me and they told him that he treated me like a princess........................so evidentally women are treated bad out there bad bad. I ACTUALLY JUST NEED TO BECOME RICH.................................SO I CAN FINALLY HAVE SOME FAKE FRIENDS.........SOME FRIENDS I'M SAYING BUT FAKE CAUSE NOBODIES REAL OUT THERE...................we got christians pretending to worship satan, and satan worshippers pretending to be christiand THE MASCARADE IS OUT OF HAND. And most importantly christians claiming to love people but then when it comes time for the church potluck NOBODY EVEN WANTS TO TALK TO ME.............running to the tables and food, I sitting there like "this is it" "this is one the greatest most loving churches"? Some real, some maybe happy to see me. I wish more real!!!!!!!!!! Ladies men do blame us for everything it don't work for us to turn around and then blame men for everything..............if you married to them 20+ years they must be doing something good!!!!!! LET'S QUIT THE BASH EACH OTHER, LOVE EACH OTHER INSTEAD (unless your being physically or verbally abused and fear for your life and have a safe place to flee)...............................
but I am in some respects the looks to be 1 and only exception to a rule
this "pick a side" rule
cause I'll always try and follow jesus christ the lord - be saved
and
love Lucifer, Satan, the Devil
I get to do that.
you all get to hate the devil - I DON'T LIKE YOU DOING THAT AT ALL AND I WILL FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF LUCIFER!
Many christians are anti LGBTQ
I refuse to be anti LGBTQ as well
I also don't agree with abortions being illegial - abortions are terrible but people should have free choice................forcing women to have babies shouldn't be viewed as "holy" less you are also buying them cars, houses, like every single one of them ----------- CAUSE HAVING BABIES IS EXPENSIVE
I knew someone that had 2-3 kids and she worked full time and then all her paycheck went to childcare...................................that happens out there in the USA.
babies are expensive it isn't holy to force women to have babies and then be put in very poor and/or dangerious situations all because you want more babies born in the usa so that your social security benefits don't die out
Matthew 5:47-48 "And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." Ep my parents won't be saluting me - they don't even want to hear from me anymore.Matthew 25:44-46 "Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."





0 comments:
Post a Comment