Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Look I am taking brian on weekly runs with people so he can make friends cause it's all my fault that he don't have friends (he said "he goes through what I go through") TRACK IS WHAT I KNOW. Been told by my brother that hates my guts that I'm a stupid bible idiot that I repeat the same verses all the time and that I am DUMB. BUT I KNOW TRACK AND NOBODY CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME. (I know secrets about track some secrets only usa olympians know CAUSE WE AIN'T TELLING EVERYONE ELSE WHY WOULD WE DO THAT WE WANT TO WIN).......................I'M TIRED AND i'M DOING MY BEST.............

Look I am taking brian on weekly runs with people so he can make friends cause it's all my fault that he don't have friends (he said "he goes through what I go through") TRACK IS WHAT I KNOW. Been told by my brother that hates my guts that I'm a stupid bible idiot that I repeat the same verses all the time and that I am DUMB. BUT I KNOW TRACK AND NOBODY CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME. (I know secrets about track some secrets only usa olympians know CAUSE WE AIN'T TELLING EVERYONE ELSE WHY WOULD WE DO THAT WE WANT TO WIN).......................I'M TIRED AND i'M DOING MY BEST.............

(only lipstick in this pic and little foundation on my chin to cover the rosasea on my chin - redheads us natural redheads we battle rosasea a lot of us do)

I'LL NEVER GET A BREAK IN LIFE EITHER IT DON'T LOOK TO BE

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU ALL

TO THE PURE ALL THINGS ARE PURE

THAT MIGHT BE OCCASIONAL PORN WATCHING

All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.
only freaking person that believes the bible swear to god
but molesting kids ain't lawful, and killing people ain't lawful USE COMMON SENSE PEOPLE
I PERSONALLY BELIEVE TATTOO'S SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS - NOT BECAUSE THEY AREN'T PURE
Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
BUT BECAUSE IF YOU A CHRISTIAN AND YOU GAVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS
YOUR BODY IS THE TEMPLE OF THE HOLY GHOST....................
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
SHERI BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR WITCH JEWELRY - THAT JEWELRY ISN'T ME TATTOOING MY BODY AND DEFICATING ON MY OWN BODY 
NO HATE FOR THE TATTOO'S MOST THEM HAVE BEEN OVERCAME BY BABYLON THE HARLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARE YOU AWAKE REALLY?????????????????? CAUSE EITHER YOUR WALKING LIKE A EGYPTIAN OR YOUR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"SHERI BISH YOU WEAR LIPSTICK AND JEWELRY" ------- i'm over 1/4th native american how many times do I have to tell my haters???????????????????????? MODERATION
A LITTLE LIPSTICK IS MODERATION
LET YOUR MODERATION BE KNOWN TO ALL MEN
Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
MY NATIVE AMERICAN BUTT IS TELLING YOU ALL HOW IT ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


0 comments:

Post a Comment