Confession I am more happily married then I sound like on my blog. USA is a country looks to be where all the women here are abused and beaten etc. And I'm already hated here, I try and blend in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But anyways I stand with Lindsay Clancy - OH I KNOW SHE'S INNOCENT THERE'S SO MUCH EVIDENCE POINTING TO HER INNOCENCE................if her husband and his new wife don't go to jail both of them and Lindsay isn't free at the end of this trial - SHAME ON AMERICA IF THAT HAPPENS SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................
Her case though has got me thinking more about how to be safer in this severelly dangerous country the USA where women are stolen, raped and killed all the time.
Had brian find the best for the best price one them fitness style watches
cause some the evidence in Lindsay Clancy's trial that has came in her favour was that fitness watch THEY GOT FOOTAGE PEOPLE OF HER EX HUSBAND LIKE I THINK SLIGHTLY BEFORE THE MURDERS HAPPENED ------------ HOLDING HER FITNESS WATCH AT A STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(because at that point in time she was drugged up by her killer ex-husband and wasn't moving around)
with that evidence alone -------------- her husband did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Court over! (for real) He did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways I got to thinking well dang that is a real item that could help a lady just wearing a fitness watch.
But it's past if your husband is a murderer (I don't think brian is a murderer, I just bug out of my mind sometimes I'm not "popular" in his family etc. makes my worry about being murderer I LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE ALL THE WOMEN ARE BEING BEATEN, RAPED, AND KILLED)
The fitness watch brian bought me, battery lasts 30 days, you can make phone calls with it, takes photo's (photo's are evidence) --------------- if I were kidnapped, that's a watch potentially with photo's
if you take a few picks and then throw the watch somewhere for police to find -------------- bamn evidence, maybe your dead by then.................but maybe you took enough pics to get a killer in jail AND THAT'S A WIN!
or if you were tied up thrown in a car, still write your name inside the watch band right.............
WRITE YOUR NAME INSIDE THE WATCH BAND USA LADIES
throw watch on ground after attempting to take "evidence picks" when they take you out the car to rape and kill you
hopefully then
when cops find that watch
a. they know you been there
b. maybe they can catch a killer
or
if anything they'll know where you died and can notify family of where you died and your body might be easier to find and recover - probably not though - you probably were dismembered and eaten ----------- but maybe they might find your body??????????????????
""""Denmark consistently ranks as the number one safest country in the world for women, according to the Women, Peace, and Security Index. Other top-ranking nations with exceptional legal inclusion, low violence rates, and high societal safety for women include Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, and Finland. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
Top Safest Nations
Denmark: Leads global metrics for women's inclusion, justice, and security.
Iceland: Renowned for high gender equality and low violent crime rates.
Norway & Switzerland: Score highest for women feeling secure walking alone at night.
Features robust legal protections and social trust. [1, 2, 6]""""""""

0 comments:
Post a Comment