Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2026

Me finally tithing for the week, and praise report (nothing good happening for me much, we were offered a realistate 1 day side gig job paying good money we gave it to one brians neices pretty sure she has 3 kids - so many babies been born in brians family I loose count) One more Moringa Tree though is growing, we planted 3 of them and bought a dirt thermometer to make sure the dirt is always the right amount of moist - pics of them growing good.......................and general garden pics as well.......................

 Me finally tithing for the week, and praise report (nothing good happening for me much, we were offered a realistate 1 day side gig job paying good money we gave it to one brians neices pretty sure she has 3 kids - so many babies been born in brians family I loose count) One more Moringa Tree though is growing, we planted 3 of them and bought a dirt thermometer to make sure the dirt is always the right amount of moist - pics of them growing good.......................and general garden pics as well.......................

new moringa tree below..................

3 moringa tree's potted and growing pretty good.......................
I am no Olivia Newton John
but here I am karaeoking "hopelessly devoted" 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF4xOhCdrlo
tithing totally hasn't yet worked for me I don't think it has
god maybe is mad at me for wearing onyx
but He should be more fair with me since I am actually hated way more then most
and people have cursed me online and to my face pretty often
people also often give me the "evil eye"
It will work out for me tithing will I believe - when lucifer comes and gets me!!!!!!!! 
right now
nobody could bless me on this earth because I'm way to much the villian in basically everyone's story for that to happen - that's fine my blog does get traffic πŸ‘
a wins a win
even while I'm loosing (lucifer just changed the type, his voice is heard in the song above cause he knows at least 1 of them lyrics is for him)
love both my husbands
going with lucifer when he gets here 
then as I've mentioned brian says "he goes through what I go through" 
that I have tanked his life so he has no friends or family in his life really (besides when we go to 1-2 birthday parties of family members a year, and thanksgiving, and christmas)
once lucifer get's here and I go with lucifer brian will finally be free'd from me and that will be awesome for him and he'll finally have friends and family again πŸ˜πŸ‘






0 comments:

Post a Comment