All the traffic to my blog drastically suddenly down, everyone quiet, so all I can do is "guestimate" when """""""extreme christian likely rage happens"""""""""".................well when talking about men and women I try and be fair, I try and be more then fair, it wouldn't be fair of me, if I said "oh this is the patriarchy and men rule the world for sure".
Friday, August 28, 2026
Young people not wanting to get married have kids etc. ARE LOOSING OUT ON THE BLESSINGS OF GOD POTENTIALLY. Marriage is supposed to be a GOOD THING. (more for the men then women in many respects) Because a godly women will move a guy way up to the creme de la creme of society PER THE BIBLE Proverbs 31:23 "Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land." Brian if only shhhhhhhhhhhhh secret is a near GOD AT CHURCH! AS HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE PER THE BIBLE! I believe christian women can do "good works" so much so that they are their own leader of the town/towns of high rank AUTOMATIC 1 Timothy 6:18 "That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;" SISTERS CAN DO IT FOR THEMSELVES I'M SAYING!!!!!!!!.................
Or that only men kill women and children, cause that's not the truth sometimes WOMEN KILL........................I STILL BELIEVE PATRICK CLANCY IS GUILTY AF - even if he didn't kill the kids - he did - but even if he didn't he neglected his wife and that's guilt right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!
honest i dont know why people mad at me (besides they know i aint like them i dont want to repeatedly rip lucifer to shreds again and again for all eternity =like it appears to be most christians do)
Young people not wanting to get married have kids etc. ARE LOOSING OUT ON THE BLESSINGS OF GOD POTENTIALLY. Marriage is supposed to be a GOOD THING. (more for the men then women in many respects) Because a godly women will move a guy way up to the creme de la creme of society PER THE BIBLE Proverbs 31:23 "Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land." Brian if only shhhhhhhhhhhhh secret is a near GOD AT CHURCH! AS HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE PER THE BIBLE! I believe christian women can do "good works" so much so that they are their own leader of the town/towns of high rank AUTOMATIC 1 Timothy 6:18 "That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;" SISTERS CAN DO IT FOR THEMSELVES I'M SAYING!!!!!!!!.................
Proverbs 18:22 "Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord."
God has said lucifer can't won't have honour I AM BOUND AND DETERMINED TO LITERALLY CAUSE GOD TO TAKE THAT BACK..................I AM CONVINCED LUCIFER DESERVES MUCH HONOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lucifer evping below as near almost always............................(ya satan, the devil, turn up the volume to hear him)..............................
I can tell you what's happened on this earth - with marriages, to many women still having children and then also expected to work (as I did but mostly small "side gigs" over the years)
I can't make men understand and they seem to have a hard time most them understanding.................that women aren't supposed to be the bread winners AT ALL THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE THE MANS THING (MOSTLY..............it is expensive out there and I don't think there is anything wrong with a wife having a side gig or even full time job if bills are that high) but thats a problem with the entire economy if both people have to work to pay the bills
that's a entire economic disaster then
there's no much "benefit" for women to get or be married if they gots to work all the time full time etc.
1 Timothy 5:8 "But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel." Men right husband right are supposed to work.............and then their wives are supposed to get some that money!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --------- THAT'S WHATS SUPPOSED TO PER THE WHOLE IDEA OF 1 Timothy 5:8 that's what's supposed to happen. But what you got out there is things are so bad economically that hardly any maybe 2% of guys are able to provide for their families they just can't they aren't able to provide for their families fully most of them can't ------------ pay isn't enough ------------------- inflation to high.
Well at that point
if ladies can be single not have kids
they can then PAY THEMSELVES LOTS OF MONEY theoretically if they have roomates for example and thereby don't have to pay so much rent
so I theorize THAT THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT MOST USA YOUNG PEOPLE ARE DOING THESE DAYS.
the ecomony just needs to get better to all "cure" things ya donald trump is going to have to force land lords to make rent cheaper etc.
so that it's again a "good deal" or good enough deal for ladies to get married
right now
it's bad for them
having little kids and working is hard.................having a baby and then pumping breastmilk and working long hours I DID THAT FOR AWHILE IT WAS MISERABLE
in my estimation it's a patriarchy with a wink out there 😉 women should have value on earth it should always be patriachy with a wink 😉 (I mean the wink in the beyonce song above way : )
off to eat some sugar free ice cream
Posted by Giving it to god at 3:48 PM
Labels: birth rate, marriage, married, usa birth rate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment