Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2015

So many pieces written by fellow bloggers about the decline of christianity.............it's hard to endure unto the end the devil he don't take naps...................1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"

So many pieces written by fellow bloggers about the decline of christianity.............it's hard to endure unto the end the devil he don't take naps..................1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"

  The devil I don't think he often visits us when we are "sober" and "vigilant" when we ARE ON FIRE FOR JESUS.................
The devil he comes and messes with us, maybe even devours us if he can.................when we have grown lukewarm, when we are NOT ON FIRE FOR THE LORD.......................
He looks at that unlighted match and thinks to himself "ha ha ha ha I am going to have a hayday now"
1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"
  "The decline of christianity" just the idea of that...........................ain't no declinin in any of our lives less we give the devil some kind of chance!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  (just the wording "the decline of christianity" as if we are specimens in a petri dish - though I guess we pry are) I don't want to decline, or have any plans to decline. 
Hebrews 10:25 "Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching." In my estimation hebrews 10:25 says make even more of a effort to not decline in these last days! I desire to not decline all kinds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All kinds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  DON'T DRAW BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DECLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hebrews 10:37-39 "For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul."
  The facts is the people that the bible says will fall away either they weren't sold out for jesus christians in the 1st place, or they left their 1st love (Revelation 2:4) 2 Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"
  For many of us...................we know to listen to the christian music to help us all "walk in the holy spirit" in the day, and/or read our bibles...............to fellowship with one another....................I do believe a great deal of us actually do know how to be "sober and vigiliant" is it always easy - no. Especially maybe in these last days where there is so much to distract us...........................and it's to the point where nearly..............if you don't go to tumblr or you tube your like a "weirdo". Or pinterest. Go to those sites a bit might be ok, some "relax time" is good for everyone. It's risky though, any near friendship with the world............................cause the risk is there to end up loving some the things of the world I find. 
It's far better to love the things God loves!
I love this bit of the bible so much.........................(our old hearts loved the things of this world, I believe our old hearts did have many a idol many a celebrity we put on a pedastle, god wants us all to have new hearts)

Ezekiel 36 

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
29 I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.
30 And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.
31 Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
32 Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord God, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.
33 Thus saith the Lord God; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.
34 And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by.
35 And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited.
36 Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the Lord build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate: I the Lord have spoken it, and I will do it.
I get excited when I see picks of new tree's in isreal and how nice they are : ) but anybody out there that is a "desolate place" give your life to jesus verse 36 above........."I the Lord build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate:" You to can have a new heart, one that loves the things god loves. You do not have to remain......desolate! JESUS STILL IS IN THE SAVING BUISINESS................even if bloggers are right and christianity is on the """"""decline""""""
Have a great week earth! 
LOVE
 https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Taylors classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...............




  

0 comments:

Post a Comment