Search This Blog

Friday, October 2, 2020

Video blog post: Please pray for me, I sometimes like fake gold jewelry way to much Colossians 3:2-3 "Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.".................

   Please pray for me, I sometimes like fake gold jewelry way to much Colossians 3:2-3 "Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God." Lately I've rationalized out my purchase of $10 of mostly fake gold bracelets on shein. That it's me wearing "Jesus Christ camoflauge"
   But the bible says don't be like this world, don't go to shein and enjoy purchasing a bunch of fake gold bracelets. "Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth"!!!!!!!!!
   So often I have literally said to myself, well this is just me like wearing camoflauge like the hunters wear. Nobody goes out hunting hardly just dressed in their normal clothing, they put on camo clothing, to blend in with their surroundings.

  Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."
   And this off topic, but people must be praying for me and my "spine arthritis" cause past few days I been just fine. Either people are praying for me.......................or my Gazelle by Tony Little, is super super super super super getting rid of alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of my arthritis?????????????? It's one or the other, or some combo deal of both, cause past few days I been arthritis free. 
John 6:53 "Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you."
John 6:54 "Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day."
John 6:55 "For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed."
John 6:56 "He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him."
 "Sheri all these bible verses about drinking Jesus's flesh and eating his blood daily are disrespectful to the lord, stop" 🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hopefully forever 🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛 That's my reply to what that christian is telling me. 🩸
 POOR POOR MORTALS.........................OFF SHOPPING FOR LIKES AND SUBSCRIBES. LIVING. (unless they are just "hid with christ" good and fooling us all #plot twists are real sometimes)
 🕱☠


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment