Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Jesus he didn't come to condemn any sinners, but what is going on in this world, when so many of us hate and condemn each other?? John 12:47 "And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.".................

  Where you all might see garbage, us Empath's see hope. 1 Corinthians 13:7 "Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things."...........................
  There's some level of "disassociation" normal people have to one another.....................that I do not have like that, further seems people even make excuses to be distant from one another, they like to speak about only having positive people in their "circles" ------ they like to speak about having the "spirit of discernment" also a code word I believe for weeding out people out of their lives instead of helping people, from my perspective most people just "weed people out" of their lives,
but
they aren't empaths
they don't really know "the situation" often
to know "the situation"
you gotta be able to "read past" the words a person is telling you
people will often say one thing.....for example.........they will front themselves as chipery...........when the truth is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar far away from that,
can a empath do anything about that????????? - no usually not, just pray for people
but the actually complaining ----- often they are the people that need friends the most, and instead of having people around them they are left in this world usually, because "they are not positive"
or or
the people that don't believe things 100% like another person believe's they instead of being nudged a better direction ------ they are left, they are tossed aside and deem not "worth to be in ones circle"
  Where you all might see garbage us empaths see hope. 

    Jesus he didn't come to condemn any sinners, but what is going on in this world, when so many of us hate and condemn each other?????????????????????
John 12:47 "And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world." Wait Sheri are you going to tell us you believe the Lord Jesus Christ is a empath like you are????????? Ya I think he was. He often reached out to people everyone else "discarded" in some way in society. The lady with the issue of blood, he stopped what he clean was doing to take notice of her, someone the rest of society likely wasn't noticing. The widow that gave her only mite. Time and time again, the lord made time, or took time to think about people everyone else would've overlooked. They weren't garbage to toss to the side either, but people to love and care about. 
   1 Samuel 2:7-8 "The Lord maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up. He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them."
These days I make and wear these necklaces, pretty much everyday now. 
Somedays I'll wear other necklaces as well to all "disguise" these ones. 
My empathedness had gotten so extreme that I was taking on the feelings of ghosts of not even alive people. ---------- But now I'm fine 😊
  The tourmaline ended up not being "enough" to put a wall up from me entirely taking on other people's emotions etc. etc. I ended up needed quartz to charge up the Tourmaline and make it more powerful. 
  It's a negative time right now, happens to be on the earth. People are worried, many of them, with good reason.........global warming, racism, covid 19. 
We need to not "cancel" each other anymore.
But love one another. 

1 John 3:10-12 "In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother. For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another. Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous." 
  I spoken about being "awake" on my you tube before, which all to often amounts to pry some hippy mumbo jumbo, if not in my mind, in the minds of people that watch you tube video's like that...........it was a horrible you tube video I made I pry should delete it, I don't recall it being that great of a video. But understand that "cancel culture" that this "weeding out of your friends circle" ------ it's not the innocent stuffs many of you have convinced yourselves it to be. 
  We are supposed to even love our enemies. Maybe yes, maybe distance yourself from toxic people...............but love them. Love them in deed and truth, not be hitting just some massive "cancel" button on anybody. 
  They are not "garbage" our enemies are not.........nobody on the earth is garbage.
  We wage not a war against flesh and blood
that in the presidential election of the 
United States of America seems to be lost some at the moment
Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
  ps..................I'm voting Biden.............I want to vote Donald Trump. But my family is very combatitive with me, they being hardcore democrats, and they are so sure that if I vote Trump I am then a racists and a homophobe, and I am neither, and have gotten tired of being accused by my own family thus. I've made a deal with my husband - I vote Biden - I get a entire years subscription to a monthly subscription box that I want. This way I win. 
I believe God elects the presidents anyways, 
but by all means do vote. 
Psalm 75:7 "But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another."
That is all I have to say for today. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment