Search This Blog

Monday, September 7, 2020

My plans as soon as lucifer is flung on this is earth, is to go with Lucifer. I do accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13) - just watch me (you know in a second when lucifer is finally flung onto earth).......

My plans as soon as lucifer is flung on this is earth, is to go with Lucifer. I do accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me - just watch me (you know in a second when lucifer is finally flung onto earth).......Philippians 4:12-14" I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Notwithstanding ye have well done, that ye did communicate with my affliction."
  My "affliction" is about over.
forgive everyone
bible says
ok
well I forgive everyone
my "eye of the tiger" self is forgiving everyone that has ever wronged me
bestest believe 
to soon kill it on this earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ain't fixin to be 0% of any kind of loser at all!
I do not like though 
future me
having to be there for the rest of the body of christ
(sheri thems words of a traitor loser freaking 
sneak fiend of betrayal - that isn't betraying but wants to due to desperate fiendishness) - well what other "clubs" did you all think I was involved in 
The girlscouts I can't even bake cookies just ask my family!
the square club
the circle club 
(but I can't participate anymore since how that's a sin)
and the triangle club
Luke 6:37 "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:"
I will be forgiven, cause I will forgive you all. 
I will forgive every freaking body!
what is the point in loving and forgiving all the demons everywhere
if one wasn't expecting forgiveness back
no the bible says
forgiveness is going to come back to me
Luke 6:37 "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:"
ya and the cross and skullbones for the lord edition club
that I've pry made super clear by now on my blog
My blood won't leave me. 
"sheri you may of repented but your a putz little turd"
............................................................
well why wouldn't I forgive 
those I have loved for so long so strongly?
You forgive people you love
because you love them. 
What other reason do you need to forgive people other then you love them?
Seems a solid reason to me!
(well they care about your butts)
They want all of your souls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean some you might be shocked to hear it. 
"gasp lucifer and all his men want my soul shock I'm shooketh" - that's the commenter on my blog's sarcasm not my sarcasm but I agree with their sarcasm.
💀
They want allllllllllllllllllll your souls!
I will give your souls though to Jesus if I can cause I'm greedy like they are
and I'm a putz


1 comments:

JohnMark said...

I re-read this post a couple times, but I still don't know if your serious or if this is a parody on someone else's thoughts or if I just don't get it?

Post a Comment