Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

A bible verse that mega jumped out to me today Job 42:10 "And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before." That this verse literally says "And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: " - which is extra noteful to me because...............

 A bible verse that mega jumped out to me today Job 42:10 "And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before." That this verse literally says "And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: " - which is extra noteful to me because...............previous verses job was going on about woes me.
  He was well in "me land" I've definately mega been in "me land" before and even on my blog, but I've either deleted those blog posts by now or highly edited them. 

  But when Job was like..............
Job 30:25-31 "Did not I weep for him that was in trouble? was not my soul grieved for the poor? When I looked for good, then evil came unto me: and when I waited for light, there came darkness. My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me. I went mourning without the sun: I stood up, and I cried in the congregation. I am a brother to dragons, and a companion to owls. My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat. My harp also is turned to mourning, and my organ into the voice of them that weep."
  Black people (whole world goes to my blog, so I can't say "black americans" cause I got worldwide traffic to my blog............yes Job might've been black but please let's not get hung up on race. 
  (I ain't saying all blacks are Jews, some are, I don't know how many?) They ain't the only ones with "ruddy skin"
  ((((((((I've been """discussing""""" ruddy skin today on my you tube with some 'Black American guys))))))))) - the kind that think that only blacks are jews and everybody else is garbage or so I get that "vibe" from them. 
No race of people wants to be garbage and left out
and further
no race of people is garbage and left out

Acts 10:34-35 "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him."
 ps..........though this is more Native American version of me right now.......lately I'm more identifying with my Native American heritage........but race it don't matter, when it comes to stuffs like the favour of god, and like salvation. 
   I telling you all the truth right now!
I gotta all do some good to the black people right now, cause they lot them hate me bad.
 One Black American lady told me I was satanic like out of the blue, just texted me on facebook telling me what a horrible satanic person I am all and the Jews........(this is stuffs some black people believe, they've really brainwashed themselves into hating jews some of them, and this idea that all jews are the "synagogue of satan" and WE AIN'T NOT ALL OF US).........
yes I don't hate lucifer with a passion like most chrisitans
I actually love 
my enemies
but I'm NOT satanic and that doesn't make me satanic. And that I listen marilyn manson some and some goth music also doesn't make me satanic, or even "dark"
   We aren't supposed to as christians walk in the dark, but walk in the light. Which I DO I like listening to this podcast a lot lately https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/whoa-thats-good-podcast/id1433974017
Ephesians 5:1-9 "Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them.  For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)" AMEN!
It's "what wolf do I feed the most"?
the spirit 
or the flesh
that's the wolf that will win 
(though everyone has "bad days" bad days do happen)
Like peace to all. I just happened to take the above photo today - it totally works, though I don't need it for this post. I am clean telling the "blacks" around the world that I care about them. And tons of my blog posts lately have amounted to -------- I care. 
 But now I wrap clean around back to the idea of this blog post that Job 42:10 "And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before."
 BAMN!
✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
 yes
 I will pray for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 ps...............right now I'm praying that coronavirus ends, and that totally counts as me praying for the whole entire planet #FACTS 



0 comments:

Post a Comment