Search This Blog

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Tattoo'd people, I am not "judgeing you" my appologies for making you feel bad. To me personally tattoo's would be for me personally a horrible act of being friends with the world but Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled." If you can in good conscience tattoo up then by all means go ahead tattoo up..............................

  Tattoo'd people, I am not "judgeing you" my appologies for making you feel bad. To me personally tattoo's would be for me personally a horrible act of being friends with the world but Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled." If you can in good conscience tattoo up then by all means go ahead tattoo up..............................

I merely myself need to view tattoo's understand as a abomination FOR MY OWN SAKE cause you don't get something on your body that you view a abomination. You get something on your body you think God's chill with. Thing is bible says Leviticus 19:28 "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord."...........
  There are some people in my family very tattoo'd and I may of offended them immensely on my blog??????????????/
 I would not want tattoo's those would be for me personally, a continual reminder of some time I was "friends" with the world. A reminder that would likely be painful and expensive to remove. Seems like horror movie stuffs to me. 
  If you have a tattoo
and are feeling "condemned"
because you have a tattoo
I recommend getting closer to Christ Jesus
for......
Romans 8:1 "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."
I am not trying to "judge you" tattoo'd people's
I am trying to keep tattoo's a abomination
in my own mind 
so that I do not displease God. 
One my tattoo'd family members sent me this verse..............which I be's very weary that they think I have judged them............................this exact wording they sent me..................
"It's easy to see a smudge on your
neighbor's face and be oblivious to the ugly
sneer on your own. Do you have the nerve to 
say. "Let me wash your face for you," when
your own face is distorted by contempt? It's
this I-know-better-than-you mentality
again, playing a holier-than-thou part
instead of just living your own part. Wipe
that ugly sneer off your own face and you
might be fit to offer a washcloth to your
neighbor. 
Luke 6:41-42

 I do not know though if this family member is offended by what I've said about tattoo's on my blog????? All I know is there is tons of people are offended out there. 
  Bible says "offences must come"
Matthew 18:7 "Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!" Mattew 18:7 now keep in mind I do not know if my tattoo'd family members are actually offended??????????? But it don't say woe is the person that is doing the offending by speaking what the word of god says.................but instead woe to the person that IS offended by what the word of God says.....................woe to them!!!!!!!!!!!
  That said I try not to be offensive on my blog. I understanding that people live really ruff lives. Very much the tattoo'd must live very ruff lives, for surely they are judged. 
 Not by me I ain't into judgeing people like that
 Judge myself the bible says....................
1 Peter 4:17 "For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?"
  I fear the tattoo'd are deeming me as judging them, I have been judging myself and all the past times I had thought about getting tattoo's...........how there wasn't nothing good in my own heart but a desire to be a friend with the world. Thank God I never got a tattoo. 
   To the pure all things are pure, and so maybe tattoo's could be pure? Though they are not for me, I'm not wanting to be no friend with the world. 
Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled."
James 4:4 "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God." In my mind it's simple, tattoo is a friend with the world thing. And that is how my mind thinks. 
  Maybe some christians do get tattoo's and think that that isn't being friends with the world...................but that isn't how my mind thinks. I ain't trying to judge the tattoo'd..............no...............my mind thinks how my mind thinks. If you mind is good and convined that said item is a friendship with the world thing that would displease God greately.................that's what your mind thinks. 
I ain't judging nobody
but "in my mind" 
the tattoo'd are living dangerous biker lives
and that's how my mind thinks
that ain't me judging
my brains thinks how they thinks
this logic is hardwired in my brains 
don't get a tattoo myself
your basically on the highway to hell myself if you were to get a tattoo.............that's how my brains are hard wired
I ain't judgeing the tattoo'd
for them somehow them tattoo's must be ok?
A tattoo would never be ok for me to have ever in my own mind. 
M
but to not offend fellow Native American's because cultural appropriation is a thing
I must say 
2 grandparents from my mom's side of the family significantly native american
on my dad's side of the family my Jew turned christian great grandpa married the daughter of the the medicine man of the biggest tribe in America...............I've seen the photo's of her and seen many photo's of my Christian Jewish great grandpa wearing full cheif Native American hairstyles and headdresses. 
So this is not me "cultural appropriating"
I've been told I look "white" 
I am some white
but that is not all that I am. 
There are 0% christian tattoo songs that I can find.
I cannot find no christian songs going off about how the love of Jesus is so intense I needed a tattoo bad.............if I knew where that song was, if it exists I'd put it up cause I pry have already offened the tattoo'd soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. 
Ephesians 5:27 "That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish." I do not believe presenting a "glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing" would be super tattoo getting happy...............
tattoo's that already happened are fine they already happened
but I could be wrong???
Maybe the bride of christ should tattoo up galore, hup to it?????????/
go get looking extra......................tatted so your looking particularly without "spot" or "wrinkle" for the lord?????????????????/ 
 That's the best I can do to appologize to the tattoo'd who might be offended by my ideas about tattoo's. My ideas are still the same, tattoo's are things that the world does, and shouldn't be things the body of christ does in my mind. BUT some my family members I know - very much believe in tattoo's for the lord. That is a thing out there. 
I'm not able to believe in 
"tattoo's for the lord" 
in my own brains
I ain't judging nobody
my own brains don't work like that
tattoo's in my mind === bad idea don't do it Tim. 


   

0 comments:

Post a Comment