Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2020

Video confession: Though I've been sabbathing I haven't been on the narrow way lately - but am as of today changing that. And once I deemed the Amish the creme de la creme of the body of christ (some of them may be on the narrow way) but my understanding of what the narrow way is has changed over the years cause Jesus said in the bible John 17:15 "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil."...........

 Video confession: Though I've been sabbathing I haven't been on the narrow way lately - but am as of today changing that. And once I deemed the Amish the creme de la creme of the body of christ (some of them may be on the narrow way) but my understanding of what the narrow way is has changed over the years cause Jesus said in the bible  John 17:15 "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil."...........

More verses used in the video above:
Exodus 13:21 "And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:"
Also..............
Nehemiah 9:19 "Yet thou in thy manifold mercies forsookest them not in the wilderness: the pillar of the cloud departed not from them by day, to lead them in the way; neither the pillar of fire by night, to shew them light, and the way wherein they should go."
Matthew 7:13 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:"
Revelation 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."
Have a great week!
There are people that hate me due to my song choices on my blog (a commentor on my blog basically told me that when they said "maybe if you post godly songs" --- suggesting then I'd be loved)
this is my song choice
Ministries ideally need to be what I call "LGBTQ positive" cause a lot of this world is LGBTQ these days. (I state in another blog post that being LGBTQ and tattoo's, that I do not differentiate between being LGBTQ and having tattoo's we are ALL SAVED BY GRACE)
I don't know where that particular blog post is but I have many "LGBTQ positive" blog posts on my blog hopefully all of them are (my blog is big and I've lost track of many posts) https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2019/12/ya-uh-me-and-katy-perry-and-taylor.html
  


0 comments:

Post a Comment