Search This Blog

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Ya uh me and Katy Perry and Taylor Swift, we is pro- LGBTQ bible it says Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I pretty sure me and Katy Perry and Taylor Swift at least us 3 we I pretty sure believe Romans 10:9 GOD AIN'T NOOOOOOOOO RESPECTOR OF PERSONS................

A local pastor drove me up the wall this morning........on kpdq radio #sabbathing........................going off about how gays and lesbians are headed to hell...................
   So I added this link to my blog link list.....................
https://www.gaychristian101.com/is-it-true-that-i-will-go-to-hell-because-i-am-a-lesbian-and-how-can-i-know-for-sure.html
  There is one verse saying "effeminate" are headed to hell, that's it, girly guys. Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." - that's is the word of god people, and I believe in the power of the word of god. 
    If the body of christ most em don't start actually believing Romans 10:9 I swear I swear I'll put rainbow flag stickers all over my car or something like that - I'm straight but I might will go nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
being gay and lesbian is still..................Romans 1:26 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:"
    There are sins we can get involved in that could lead us to hell eventually if we didn't pray confess our sins to god and pray about it.................
1 John 1:7-10 "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us." I'll pray about my rock wearing ways for instance, not convinced I've "gone off the deep end".....................but I pray I don't "go off the deep end" - the "deep end" pry exists!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a real hard time staying away from some maybe "off the deep end" uhhhhhh things.
    And if the word is true and god caused the gays to be gays and lesbians to be lesbians...........Romans 1:26 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:" Well we are all sinners!

   I mean we are all sinner!!!!!!!!! Saved by grace!!!!!!!!!!
  Acts 10:33-35 "Immediately therefore I sent to thee; and thou hast well done that thou art come. Now therefore are we all here present before God, to hear all things that are commanded thee of God. Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him."
I am literally telling you all right now, the bible is "good news" for everybody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment